Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
but what we have done stock72 . Didn't we accept the sg sir's order. He said don't change nick during mkt. hrs then we didn'tr change the nick.Since after mkt. hours changing nick was allowed thus we changed our nick.Wt's wrong i n this?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
iam not thinking in that line .... it is better to have a real time contributors in the chat rooms as we are doing a serious buisness there with money ... couple of days gave me 60k and i need to go long way to cover up my losses . this forum, market hours are real and life . not for joking .. i do agree after market we can be relaxed .. It is my view ...

Respected Sir
Please again reopen the chatroom. This room is help me to trade and request to other mamber please only discuss about trading and enjoy the trade.

VaibhavPRO

I have also noticed too much time pass going in chat room during market hours..Being in chat room will never help any1 at that time.. no wonder most of the serious trader dont stay in chat room during market hours...

looser

I have also noticed too much time pass going in chat room during market hours..Being in chat room will never help any1 at that time.. no wonder most of the serious trader dont stay in chat room during market hours...
the purpose of chat room is to discuss about trading and not beating by the bush (which most of the ppl are doing r8 now)

sanjosedesi

the purpose of chat room is to discuss about trading and not beating by the bush (which most of the ppl are doing r8 now)
This comment is not only to you, but to many others who expressed the same opinion.

The purpose of the chat room is to discuss about trading. So I log in NOW, and see nothing of use being discussed. Does it stop me from asking useful questions?

IMO, if you have questions to ask, the chat room people will most likely help you. If you are looking for tips to make money right now ... yes, it is gossip going on. But that does not negate the chat room's availability for useful discussions.

The problem I have is most of the logged in people are looking for tips.

I think I have overstressed my point by now.

My personal opinion, chat room can be way more effective if a public transcript was available. Then people know what they write is not going to disappear and will be more cautious, also if someone wants to cull through the information seeking something useful, they can do that. I do not see anything wrong in putting the text public as the intent of the chat room is not socializing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.