Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

I'm Quiting from traderji because of chat room & i consider to disable it.

But to be frank i was real trader who made money in mkt

where there is ego there is no place for me...

Where the chat room has gone today?Ysterday night it was there,but from now there is no option to enter chat room.Please bring back chat room again.Many peoples visit traderji just for their chatroom because it's the fastest method to get answers of day 2 day queries and share feelings about market instantly with other peoples to get more and more profit from market.
Please open chat room again.

I'm Quiting from traderji because of chat room & i consider to disable it.

But to be frank i was real trader who made money in mkt

where there is ego there is no place for me...
Why are you quitting?
You are a very active and important member of traderji... Don't quit...

Where the chat room has gone today?Ysterday night it was there,but from now there is no option to enter chat room.Please bring back chat room again.Many peoples visit traderji just for their chatroom because it's the fastest method to get answers of day 2 day queries and share feelings about market instantly with other peoples to get more and more profit from market.
Please open chat room again.
Yes Subham...
I am also unable to find the chat room option...
Is it closed again???... or it is just for us, the relatively new members with lesser posts and reputation are unable to get access to it... :(

I'm requesting admin of trader ji to reopen chat page,You peoples also request him by clicking contact us at the bottom of page

Dear Traderji,

The chat room has been a very effective mode of live communication for last several weeks since the time it has been reopened. It has helped the beginers a lot as some senior members have also been participating regularly.

Request you to please keep the chat room open if possible.

Regards

Sirji,please reopen the chat room again.We all will be very thankful to you.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.