Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

murthymsr

Dear Traderji,

Is "favorite threads" facility in User CP has been deactivated ?
It was very useful to track threads which are in line with our logic.
I request to start it if its closed for some reason.

Thanx....
I second this proposal.

If there are no special reasons, the tab may please be reactivated.

Thanks.
murthymsr

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Traderji, thank-you! I've been looking forward to that.

We are happy to announce the reopening of the Traderji.com Chat Room!

All registered members can login to the chat room at any time of the day or night. Please note that the Forum Rules apply to the chat room as well.

At the moment we only have one general chat lounge. We plan to open many more chat rooms soon so if you have any suggestions for additional chat rooms please post them here.

4xpipcounter

Does this mean we can have a scheduled event for a specific time in a private chat? I could ramp up your subscirbership if that is the case. I got several people who follow my blog that would love to get together to chat about certain topics, and then have several others all join in for that same discussion.

Yes, we can open any number of chatrooms. Members interested in running the chat room can post their requirements here.

Hello Traderji
I HAVE A REQUEST
IMO, the chat room must be moderated by seniors and moderators as I see foul words, used and there is lot of time-pass going on during market hours, which can disturb the rhythm and flow of the discussion.
It should be strictly for sincere and serous guys who want to discuss issues related to market.

KEVIN SHAH

4xpipcounter

Kevin, I am in total agreement with you.
The moderators have been real good at deleting that sort of stuff in the posts throughout the threads.

Hello Traderji
I HAVE A REQUEST
IMO, the chat room must be moderated by seniors and moderators as I see foul words, used and there is lot of time-pass going on during market hours, which can disturb the rhythm and flow of the discussion.
It should be strictly for sincere and serous guys who want to discuss issues related to market.

KEVIN SHAH

I agree partially with you, Kevin and 4xyz.. about the foul language and spammers. As to light-heartedness, it is the nature of such forums and you see it in the threads as well. Anyway, multiple rooms have been proposed, so similar minded people can congregate in their special interest rooms.

4xpipcounter

Timepass, lol. I agree with you too. The main thing I was agreeing with Kevin on was the spammers and foul language. I've been noted to lighten up, even though I take my trading very seriously.

I agree partially with you, Kevin and 4xyz.. about the foul language and spammers. As to light-heartedness, it is the nature of such forums and you see it in the threads as well. Anyway, multiple rooms have been proposed, so similar minded people can congregate in their special interest rooms.

looser

Hi request forum moderators that chat archives should be activated, as there are beautiful talks are going on systems, strategies, MM, and risk management

please do the needful

Status
Not open for further replies.