Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traderji

Super Moderator
We are happy to announce the reopening of the Traderji.com Chat Room!

All registered members can login to the chat room at any time of the day or night. Please note that the Forum Rules apply to the chat room as well.

At the moment we only have one general chat lounge. We plan to open many more chat rooms soon so if you have any suggestions for additional chat rooms please post them here.

Dear Traderji,

Is "favorite threads" facility in User CP has been deactivated ?
It was very useful to track threads which are in line with our logic.
I request to start it if its closed for some reason.

Thanx....

TraderRavi

low risk profile
We are happy to announce the reopening of the Traderji.com Chat Room!

All registered members can login to the chat room at any time of the day or night. Please note that the Forum Rules apply to the chat room as well.

At the moment we only have one general chat lounge. We plan to open many more chat rooms soon so if you have any suggestions for additional chat rooms please post them here.
Sir,
many fellow traders here follow different methods, therefore they have different groups. So we may need different chatrooms for say... Stocks to keep an eye - canteen guys, SH - 315 guys, etc..... because then in one specific chat room, only same group of traders can join...etc...

Dear Traderji,

Is "favorite threads" facility in User CP has been deactivated ?
It was very useful to track threads which are in line with our logic.
I request to start it if its closed for some reason.

Thanx....
The favourite threads is, of course, available as "view all subscribed threads". The facility of "favourite posts" seems to have been discontinued. And yes, Traderji, that was a fantastic feature, one would like it restored.

Thanks.

JackPotter

Chat feature is great! Every large site like Yahoo and Rediff etc. has it. IMO it will be helpful for the guys who discuss the intra-day calls in real time.

I'm against opening groups to discuss the strategies like 315 etc. It will kill the forum. Quality posts may disappear hurting the SEO. Chats can't be read later.

Yes, I'm missing that "favorite posts" feature too.

PGDIMES

Dear Traderji,

Isn't it possible to have chat history at least for the day?

Jab se chat room wapas shuru hua ... no valuable discussions/threads are posted in the forum!

The forum is now for a closed group of traders / users who are in the chat room
and believe discussions are happening one-to-one or many-to-many !

Wondering if its still necessary to have chatrooms in traderji while who wish to chat one-to-one or otherwise can still use other chat facilities widely available.

Am not against the re-introduction but just that I cannot be part of it for now ... :mad:

P.S. I cannot login to chatroom (java blocked) during market hours :annoyed:

:)

i logged into chatroom today for the first time. No one there except me. Such a big forum and no users in chat(strange). Or are the rooms hidden from members?

I know I'm new here but I've been to other trading forums and they generally have an dedicated irc channel for chat. In my opinion it would be very helpful to have an irc channel. Also IRC channel saves history so if you get logged out and log in again its not a blank page :p

It's easy to have irc admins.
Anyone else agree with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.