Rest is upto mod's

susheel04

look what happened after chat room closed

By susheel04 at 2011-05-05

if Chat room is open again i will save nifty falling lower level to 5300

choice is left to mod's

anyday is fine

i only require just one day to push market

If chatroom is closed due to technical problem, then why not a skype group chat for 1-2 hrs a day(till the tech problem resolved)...some particular time so every member's can sign in...

If chatroom is closed due to technical problem, then why not a skype group chat for 1-2 hrs a day(till the tech problem resolved)...some particular time so every member's can sign in...
I don't think it has been closed due to tech problems.It has been closed because tj don't want to keep it anymore

MurAtt

Very frankly and honestly - Closure of the Chatroom was warranted for.

It does not serve the purpose of the forum .. learning and earning.

Learning
Chats in the chatroom go out of the system as the new chat comes in ... not preserving strategies, reasons. logics, markets and many a gem of an explanation, if any.

Earning
Because of this .. the threads in the forums are less used causing lesser hits and a earning drawback for the owners of the forum.

And most importantly
For those people who are in favor of the chatroom

I am sure you have learned a lot from the forum.

How?

By reading previous posts, strategies, techniques et al which were captured by keeping the posts by older boarders. If they have had a chatroom .. where would you have been standing today.

In the same manner .. give a thought to boarders to visit the forum in search of increasing their leaning curve ... where would they learn from if there are no posts in the thread because boarders have their fill on the Chatbox.

:)

But how it matters for Traderji.com admin team...This is fully commercial website...As per business model they want online user irrespective of They are learning or not...

If online chat feature is available then...it would be easy for other to get early fix..which is high priority requirement.

Learning
Chats in the chatroom go out of the system as the new chat comes in ... not preserving strategies, reasons. logics, markets and many a gem of an explanation, if any.

Earning
Because of this .. the threads in the forums are less used causing lesser hits and a earning drawback for the owners of the forum.

And most importantly

How?

By reading previous posts, strategies, techniques et al which were captured by keeping the posts by older boarders. If they have had a chatroom .. where would you have been standing today.

In the same manner .. give a thought to boarders to visit the forum in search of increasing their leaning curve ... where would they learn from if there are no posts in the thread because boarders have their fill on the Chatbox.

Last edited:

Learning

Earning

And most importantly

How?

I don't think chatroom can be reason for lesser ad clicks on tj.When chatroom was available we use to come here countless times a day but now we come here for 2-3 times & stay here just for 5-10 minutes usually.Chatroom don't cause lessening of threads & posts because almost all of the users except me were active equally as they're now.I've started posting now because i haven't any other media to communicate with other users of internet.My posts are useless,they just fry some fun on serious threads, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.