charts

Dear All,

I am using sharekhan software and they are giving chart facility also for day trading. But they are not giving EOD charts.

Is it possible to save intraday charts,from sharekhan, to my c drive? Or any other way to do it?

please help me out.

regards
gopu

find out the drive where this software is installed. then there should be a file to record all the data of your trading get stored. all softwares comes with the saving features.
first try to create a copy of this savings separately under a new folder in some other drive ( i mean in other part like d, e). then depending upon your cd writer you will be able to copy them.

but many successful traders seldom resort to such methods. graphs are readily available in many sites. you have to mention the scrips name and the period. click. you have it. what is the logic in separately storing them in a cd? ultimately the purpose is to make money in trading and keep the cost of it as low as possible.

can you give me some site names where i can see the intraday charts, EOD charts along with macd and stochastic?

thanks

regards
gopu

nonu

yes u can save . if u r not getting save option in software .pls. use "print screen " tab on ur key board to save the required table or format .

first go screen u want to save then copy that screen to MS word or where ever u like finally u can burn on CD also

regards
nonu

gopu said:
Dear All,

I am using sharekhan software and they are giving chart facility also for day trading. But they are not giving EOD charts.

Is it possible to save intraday charts,from sharekhan, to my c drive? Or any other way to do it?

please help me out.

regards
gopu

Hi Guys,

I'm an active trader who daytrades and swing trades as the occasion demands. Initially my trading was hampered due to unavailability of reliable and speedy realtime intraday data. Thankfully I am now trading with a reputable and well know trading firm who offer a great realtime trading platform and intraday charts along with reasonable brokerage.

I am not trying to market any broker nor do i have any monetary gain from doing so therefore i will not mention any names. However serious traders who consider trading as a business and require reliable service can email me for further advice.

Happy trading,
Tachyon