charts stimulator in off-mkt

vijayanscbe

Hi friends

i know all will face some probs in using the statergies which created and analysed in off-mkt .....while applying in real time mkts the results may vary r completly failed .........:confused:

so to overcome that probs instead of analyse the fulchart in off-mkt.....now am taking the chart datas into txt file in one minute format and loading into amibroker line by line all by manual process......and trying to make the live chart analyse in off-mkt..........but this is very difficult and time consuming ........

any body hav any tech to stimulate the chart with back-up datas with some time interval its gr8t to analyse n backtest in off-mkt time........

note : i explain my present manual method ........ i take the intraday datas in one minute format......... then i copy the 1st line and save in another txt file and import that into amibroker ......my 1st candle appeared in amibroker .....like wise i import line by line ......... so that live chart is ready to analyse in off-mkt time ......... :D

if any body know the method to make manual process into automatic with some time interval using any JS or afl .........pls share it

(very sorry for bad english :D)

AW10

Appreciate your dedication and hardwork.
I can suggest the approach that I used to practice my chart skills.

1) If you can print daily bar chart, then take the print out
2) Cover the printout with thick paper so that u can't see the chart under it.
3) Keep moving the top paper bar by bar to the right side and see one bar at a time.
( I think it is easier then what u are doing now).

Another approach is to take eSignal trial subscription.
They have market replay facility in-built into their system. So you can replay whole market at any time.

Check out if Amibroker has market reply feature.

Happy trading