Charts slower by 2-3 seconds than real time price movement (by my brokerage)

The Charts in Zerodha are slower by 2-3 seconds than the real time price movement in Zerodha.
Therefore I am unable to trade (scalping) by looking at the charts. Whenever I did that I made losses.

Does anyone know any details about it . Can it be made real-time, second for second ?
Or does anyone know a real time fast chart ?

For scalping go with third party datafeeds. Like you can directly trade with impulse technical MT4 if you have account in aliceblue.

2-3 seconds is very high and unusual, normally when you compare nest terminal with brokers custom apps, they lag approx 0.5 seconds or less, for how long you have been seeing this ?

brokenbull

I find the same issue in zerodha. Chart price not moving where as price in marketwatch is moving. so actively we have to see the buy/sell quoate/depth. Also if we open too many starts , it slows down. I have to cut down on the no of tickers to do a better job with small no of usual known suspects.I limit to 3 or 4 tabs each with 2 or 4 charts. I need volume charts& volume profile . so I dont use tradeview charts

traderhardrock

The Charts in Zerodha are slower by 2-3 seconds than the real time price movement in Zerodha.
Therefore I am unable to trade (scalping) by looking at the charts. Whenever I did that I made losses.

Does anyone know any details about it . Can it be made real-time, second for second ?
Or does anyone know a real time fast chart ?
you mean
'Or does anyone know a free real time fast chart'

pannet1

you mean
'Or does anyone know a free real time fast chart'
I think Zerodha's data is the fastest for a high volume broker. Problem for you is the backfill and when you hit refresh candles change. With the recent increase of brokerage by Zerodha, I think it is not worth to scalp with them.

I should not say this but i would suggest you to move to a slightly higher timeframe and thus remain in your trades for more time to resolve this.

I create my own chart from ticks and I can tell you it is far, far better than the charts of broker.

photo_2020-04-01_20-13-30.jpg

Wish you good luck in your trading.

For scalping go with third party datafeeds. Like you can directly trade with impulse technical MT4 if you have account in aliceblue.
hello vishal,
i have tried many mt4 data feed sellers, noticed that ticks change after an hour. any good seller with accrate tick by tick for mt4? also let me know which broker is good to trade on mt4.
i sent message to you but its on moderator verification. so kinldy message me, i need your help