Charts for the Day

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
View attachment 23783

Anil Sir.
This is my portfolio for longer term invested in some years span.
I would like to know your view on how should I book some profits and which stocks are not good for the longer term.

Thanks
Manoj bhai, are these actual quantities held or you have posted a proportionate sample?

Vivek

View attachment 23783

Anil Sir.
This is my portfolio for longer term invested in some years span.
I would like to know your view on how should I book some profits and which stocks are not good for the longer term.

Thanks
Manojji,

That was a god portfolio considering the stock mixes you have...But you had most of portfolio concentration in namely 3 stocks SBI, Reliance, LT...voltas...so if the perform then only your portfolio will perform...but i think you added in these winning positions in the run up..so no worry...

Personally i had two methods to go for one is manual and other is systematic one..in Manual position i trail using 50 SMA/200 SMA...with added levels from S/R zone which are predominantly the pivot highs/lows...

For systematic position,i get out only when my trading rules got violated...

For most of my manual position i use 50/200 SMA predominantly...

The only mistake we as a investor/trader commit is after booking profit in stock we loose track of it, and refrain ourselves from making position again in same stock...treat stock as just a name and trade as per rules...no emotions attached...