Charts for the Day

ravi2126

Anil'ji , does any system or method is there, where all MA (20,50,200) come close together n then v se good rally in that stock n it is good rally..actually some one is posted in twitter (but i m miss that image)...actually same formation is going in "EROS MEDIA"...CAN U PUT LIGHTS ON THIS..
THANX

Anil'ji , does any system or method is there, where all MA (20,50,200) come close together n then v se good rally in that stock n it is good rally..actually some one is posted in twitter (but i m miss that image)...actually same formation is going in "EROS MEDIA"...CAN U PUT LIGHTS ON THIS..
THANX
Dear Raviji,

When all MA's try to converge in a small range, it indicates value converging from players of different timeframes...so yes a breakout move is on cards...which side..?? It can be best answer by positioning of MA's...IF 50-200 are rising then its upside moves coming in...A 50 SMA trendling up can also take price Up...bcoz intermediate investors are generally insitutions, so they have upperhand to take price up, and they came regularly during testing of such value zone of 50-200 SMA's...

The way move is going on in EROS, yes i too observed in morning while going through charts a move is coming in...

Last edited:

anilnegi

Dear Raviji,

When all MA's try to converge in a small range, it indicates value converging from players of different timeframes...so yes a breakout move is on cards...which side..?? It can be best answer by positioning of MA's...IF 50-200 are rising then its upside moves coming in...A 50 SMA trendling up can also take price Up...bcoz intermediate investors are generally insitutions, so they have upperhand to take price up, and they came regularly during testing of such value zone of 50-200 SMA's...

The way move is going on in EROS, yes i too observed in morning while going through charts a move is coming in...

Anil ji

i am afraid i didnt find anything in short term, price trading below all moving avg,

Anilji wanted your views on Sudarshan Chemicals. Post breakout of 125 prices, the stock became a rocket. I never gave any material pb to any of the important moving average or resistance line. It kept on moving up. How would you have an entry in the hindsight?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Anil ji

i am afraid i didnt find anything in short term, price trading below all moving avg,

Anil ji,

Raviji is talking about this moving average converging in that zone...The price is bounded by 10/20/50 on upside and while having base support at 20 SMA...So different time zone buyers coming towards value...

Prices have tendency to move out of this zone...Breaking 200 SMA will be weak...while maintaining it as support and breaking on upside will be launch pad for newer trend...

Anilji wanted your views on Sudarshan Chemicals. Post breakout of 125 prices, the stock became a rocket. I never gave any material pb to any of the important moving average or resistance line. It kept on moving up. How would you have an entry in the hindsight?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

For Aban would you say the candle in starting of july was a failed breakout since all MA were close to each other and we have a sharp green candle with high volume ?
Yes, it seems the price reaction down have volumes but failed to have follow up on downside. While bulls came in with volumes afterwards, taking price up comfortably...