Charts for the Day

Dear andhraCement,

I trade in cash..Generally on swing positions i hold from 5-10 days...while rest i trail as long as it didnt take my stoploss...It can run for weeks for months too..

Like NTPC, Marico are few of them i am holding since months now...

Chart reading is same on intraday too..only thing is you need to be swift with your positions...You can trade breakouts, breakouts-Retest, or with moving average also...

For intraday, this forum is full of many strategies, and traders successfully using it...You just need to grasp their concepts...
Hi Anil ji

I am thinking of short selling as when ever i take shares 99% times it falls down . Please let me know if i am thiking right and also risks involved in it .
I mean if i dont get a buyer before 3:20 and any other risks which i might not be aware of :mad:

Hi Anil ji

I am thinking of short selling as when ever i take shares 99% times it falls down . Please let me know if i am thiking right and also risks involved in it .
I mean if i dont get a buyer before 3:20 and any other risks which i might not be aware of :mad:
Dear AndhraCement,

Shorting in cash markets required you to cover your position before 3:30...if you buy then stock goes down, you need to work on setup you are going into...Work on premise why you are going long..??...why its failing...??

There is no shortcut in market, you need to learn...focus...market is here forever...there should not be any hurry to take positions...

amitrandive

Dear AndhraCement,

Shorting in cash markets required you to cover your position before 3:30...if you buy then stock goes down, you need to work on setup you are going into...Work on premise why you are going long..??...why its failing...??

There is no shortcut in market, you need to learn...focus...market is here forever...there should not be any hurry to take positions...
:thumb::clapping:

Regular readers know here, my most of the scrips are based on moving averages, price action S/R, or patterns formation...I generally used 100 EMA but also fond of 50-200 SMA's...infact if you ask me which is the better one...after testing a lot...true answer is it is like if using ema's more trades and using sma's lesser trades...

As we read in many TA books 50-200 SMA's are used by institutions so let us explore further by using the same...i also found some merit in it...

Posting chart of Concor, stock witnessed 15% correction but the fall was on lower volumes and stock breached flattening 200 SMA today...a good setup undergoing for long players...let it close above 200 SMA...for late entrants watch the rise from 200 SMA if it with volume..go for it...
Concor moving above 200 SMA...a likely closing above 200 SMA...

Dear AndhraCement,

Dear Amitrandive

Saw you thums up ....can you tell me what you understood :annoyed:

Any one can throw words like FOCUS , HARDWORK etc etc

I was expecting some scenarios which i might not be aware of :mad:

Next time instead of putting smileys ask for detials

Dear AndhraCement,

Anilji

I am ready to learn and focus .....i spend all my free time analyzing market, in spite of it the shares i buy goes down...

i dont even invest on random shares and i invest only in voltas , jain irrigation and fedral bank

Can you please give me little more insight of what changes i have to do in the way i invest :confused: