Charts for the Day

Dear Raviji,

Its not like that...you need to look into different timeframes...where it is moving...Is the sector already a big gainer in higher timeframes, then this rally need to be checked...If its just start of trend change, then this will gain over 1/3/6 months...

In tyres looking closely in Nifty-500, Apollo, Balkrishna, mrf, jktyre all are on positive gainers in all timeframes..while Ceat is going +ve over 1-week, 1/3/ month but still strugling on 6/12 months timeframes...so clearly stock is lagard in tyres...

Looking closely at Ceat, stock cleared 200 SMA, with volumes 4-days back...if fall sustains closer to 950-960 closer to 200 sma it can have some trade coming in...

Anilji

What is going on with Voltas....It was doing well for some time now . But it fell sharply when i invested an amount which is big for me , i sold it on loss :(
Dear Andhracement,

Voltas cleared All time high of 359.9 on 1/8/2016...it pulled back below it but after going sideways again cleared it...Stock rising till then...

Stock still in uptrend, as rising 50 & 200 SMA's...I think you bought on 31/8/2016...since then it is falling although fall is on lower volumes...but i will stay away from going long till it tests 50 SMA...near to that ideal to go long...

Disclaimer: I trade in cash markets only, for Nifty only i trade futures...

Last edited:

Regular readers know here, my most of the scrips are based on moving averages, price action S/R, or patterns formation...I generally used 100 EMA but also fond of 50-200 SMA's...infact if you ask me which is the better one...after testing a lot...true answer is it is like if using ema's more trades and using sma's lesser trades...

As we read in many TA books 50-200 SMA's are used by institutions so let us explore further by using the same...i also found some merit in it...

Posting chart of Concor, stock witnessed 15% correction but the fall was on lower volumes and stock breached flattening 200 SMA today...a good setup undergoing for long players...let it close above 200 SMA...for late entrants watch the rise from 200 SMA if it with volume..go for it...

Dear Andhracement,

Voltas cleared All time high of 359.9 on 1/8/2016...it pulled back below it but after going sideways again cleared it...Stock rising till then...

Stock still in uptrend, as rising 50 & 200 SMA's...I think you bought on 31/8/2016...since then it is falling although fall is on lower volumes...but i will stay away from going long till it tests 50 SMA...near to that ideal to go long...

Disclaimer: I trade in cash markets only, for Nifty only i trade futures...
Hi Anil Ji

I lost 900rs in voltas again trying to do intraday:mad:

I hate taking positions because of high brokerages , should i change my strategy and take positions or change share for intraday????

Hi Anilji,

Refering post # 2783 - How can I create similar table? Is it in excel and are you manually updating it every week?

Thanks
Amruta
Dear Amrutaji,

Yes its in excel..its simply ROC (rate of change) function in Metastock...And in Metastock explorer its a easy thing...Its just gives %change for the respective days...After getting ROC just rank them in Excel...

I update it daily...If you are using Metastock/Amibroker its easier to do...

Its not 100% process for sector tracking... as i already commented on this topic, you need to have more of sectors but in india we have very few...Here we missed Textile, sugar,etc...stocks...so make your daily habit of seeing different stocks from different sectors...

Hi Anil Ji

I lost 900rs in voltas again trying to do intraday:mad:

I hate taking positions because of high brokerages , should i change my strategy and take positions or change share for intraday????
Dear AmdhraCement,

If you trading intraday/EOD basis you need to have strategy for trading...random trading will not give you any results over long term...

Trading intraday requires swift decision making, if you had doubts while cutting your positions then its not a game for you in intraday...stay away...

I trade EOD(Cash basis) basis only...in process i am still learning how to be patient with our positions...

Decide what you want, work for it...have a strategy/plan to trade...

ravi2126

Anil'ji,can u post ur latest chart..my ranking if from nifty500,pls guide if u find wrong

IT first sign of strength come this week ?

cnx IT also on support.....

Last edited: