Charts for the Day

anil Trivedi,

I made a quick back test both in EOD, 30, 60 TFs, on many stocks & Nifty & for a Scalper, definitely, the results were encouraging & tempting to try in the coming days.

On Lupin, 29/3, though it was a High Vol, Down & R/B, the Low till today is Not breached.
But, High was taken out.

So, can we call it Negation of Negative reversal & any clue as to how to trade it

You seem to have lot of tricks up yr sleeve & that is why u r Full time trader.

My compliments.

What is great is you are prepared to Teach & Share & Not possessive.

We continue to learn from you.

Dear Rangarajanji,

Its not a reversal bar in lupin on 29/3...

Thanks for your compliments...its great to receive from a veteran trader...I am just here posting my chart observations...thinking it might help someone to just follow whatever suits him...but follow religiously...

With advent of algos in India, trading on intraday and scalping is going to be a tough...but we as a smart traders need to fight out...

Anil sir has drawn green horizontal line in volume bar. It is average volume. How to draw it, does it have a special name. anybody can guide please
Dear Nandamad,

On volume panel i had plotted 50 day volume simple moving average in green...I treat any bar having volume more than this green line as above average...

Similarly if you are analysing weekly chart, change this volume setting to 10 day...

rangarajan

Its not a reversal bar in lupin on 29/3...

Thanks for your compliments...its great to receive from a veteran trader...I am just here posting my chart observations...thinking it might help someone to just follow whatever suits him...but follow religiously...

With advent of algos in India, trading on intraday and scalping is going to be a tough...but we as a smart traders need to fight out...
anil Trivedi,

Yes, my mistake.
I stand corrected.
My experience, if one is Not greedy, Scalping is Not difficult with some technicals & for Small Tgt say 1-2K/ day with 70% success rate.
But for living, i am too small to comment as trading was never my profession, but my passion. And now nearing 70, i am here to enjoy my exchanges with stalwarts like you, Smart, etc & continue to learn & thanks for giving me that opportunity.

CMP:567
High today at 572.95....straight into resistance zone i am mentioning since trade initiation...

Trail stoploss to 545...

We had already booked 50% at 515, if those who are following must remember..so i am only holding 50% now...and out of it have cut another 25% here in this resistance zone at 570-575...so only holding 25% leftover with trail SL @ 545...
Bata Raising stoploss to 560...

ANil ji ur position on bata was spot on... what stocks are you looking at these days ..plz update :)
Dear Vikasji,

Thanks...but i am following bata bit by bit is just to have emphasis on trading with plan...I know it is boring but ok, as long as its earning for you...

In this rise i have entered NTPC, L&T, Marico , Bata , TataSteel, Hindalco...
I am out in L&T, Hindalco...Just holding Full in Marico, NTPC and part in Bata and Tatasteel...