Charts for the Day

NANDAMAD

Dear Nandamad,

Images are there with me. Problem is i had month wise folder, and all images of all my 'Threads' on TJ are there in each months folder.

So, you will have to place cursor on failed link here in TJ and need to look that image name in My that respective months folder.

There is no other alternative...I will upload the images folder to 4shared site...
Sir if possible please share 4 shared

SBI a leader among PSU banks, broken yesterday the year long neckline of possible H&S pattern. Today stock got just breached yestedays lows, and got a close above yesterdays close. So a control gained over short term, to arrest the fall.

Momentum setup are all sitting on weak structure, so a caution warranted here for any rise till neckline, to be on safe side, a sustaining action above 260-65 will be good entry point to enter stock. Till then watch the game here...

Dear Nitinji,

SBI is in uptrend on long term charts, going through intermediate correction. The only concern is the point where it started falling from its can be labelled safely as a double top on weekly and monthly charts, and that is scary.

On weekly the band of 245-252 is a support zone, below that more selling can be seen.

On lower timeframes, the current fall be due to overbought readings and how it reacts near support will tell whats in store.

If i want to go long, i will wait for price to test 270-272 zone to ascertain the nature of rise from here. Else the falling can continue well.

On relative strength vs nifty, stock is weak candidate from weekly as well as on daily.

Just Seen a forward by a Friend, The analysis done by one of good technical analysts i liked to read...its a Lawrence Balanco from CLSA...dated 2/9/2015(yesterday)...Guess what the Same SBI from his angle now breaks H&S. Didnt we identify weakness earlier, with our price action and trendline breaks.

Although our H&S was a little different one and it first breaks fall and then again gone above Trendline but failed to hold near that right shoulder, again a classical weakness sign, if you had read Technical analysis of stocks and trend----By---Edward & Magee

So have faith in your analysis and do a periodic review of your analysis which may have gone good or bad, one learns a lot...

SBI done H&S tgt on way down...

anil trivedi,

Best of what i learnt from you.:

if a stock closes below Trend Line & next candle opens below T L, it is weak.
And if it also closes below TL, short below Low of that candle gives Good profit.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Added to that i also see MACD for direction & ADX for Strength.

Holds for any TF.

T/u
Dear Rangarajan,

No, i dont follow that rule strictly...But yes in general if i get signal to sell on any bar, i need to see high of that bar to be breached in case of 'Buy's and low of bar need to be breached in case of 'Sell's...

At what point trendline to be considered breached is focussed by many experts...Martin pring has different way...Larry williams has different...Demark has different ways...

Stick with it, what suits best to you...

rangarajan

Dear Rangarajan,

No, i dont follow that rule strictly...But yes in general if i get signal to sell on any bar, i need to see high of that bar to be breached in case of 'Buy's and low of bar need to be breached in case of 'Sell's...

At what point trendline to be considered breached is focussed by many experts...Martin pring has different way...Larry williams has different...Demark has different ways...

Stick with it, what suits best to you...
anil Trivedi,

i am more a Scalper & this strategy since i came across in yr thread had given me consistent profit.That is what matters for me.

Henceforth, i will also look at bolded lines.

Men become wiser by experience.