Charts for the Day

In daily chart TECHM still uptrend continue upto 850-860, good place to short here..
(maybe i am wrong on Anil view to analysis, will see in coming days)

Happy trading
Yeah on daily its still in uptrend. I am cautioning investors who are trying to enter now seeing IT sector outperforming others...Also on daily too much volumes coming in and price is not making that much significant upmove, thats why it is raising doubt...

Can anybody provide hindalco chart.

Looking at weekly chart it infers intermediate trend is down making lower highs and lower lows...a stiff resistance in place at 210-220...a strength above this zone only...

On lower side chances of testing towards 165-170 which is a good support zone for long term players to chip in...with SL around 150...

Looking at weekly chart it infers intermediate trend is down making lower highs and lower lows...a stiff resistance in place at 210-220...a strength above this zone only...

On lower side chances of testing towards 165-170 which is a good support zone for long term players to chip in...with SL around 150...
What value you put on SMA and how many days chart.

What value you put on SMA and how many days chart.
Its a weekly chart of hindalco. I am using moving averages to have a reference value zone...In the chart i posted it is 20 ema and 50 sma...
It gives how short term players and intermediate players assessing value zone right now...

Nifty view:

Nifty moving up, convincing many to go aggressive but individual charts analysis telling its a likely pullback on weekly charts going on and once resisted it will commence it downmove with fierce this time...I am not panicking or advising to go shorts but only cautioning if holding any longs keep your SL in sight always...dont marry with stock views, let the rules have first priority...

Many stock structured gone for LH-LL in weekly charts, it wont be that easy to have one side bull from here...

I am holding individual stock positions on long side with tight stoploss...