Charts for the Day

Till previous swing highs of 10925 didnt get crossed its better to be safe on this leg of rally...
This zone of 10925 proving difficult for bulls, but bears also lacking strength to move price down...
what we are doing on weekly is noticeable...

On week ending 30th nov-2018 closing was 10876, while week ending 28th dec 2018 closing was 10860...so this week we are attempting to close above this levels. ..Now you know failure to close above would indicate bulls lacking strength to take over this resistance zone...

Also on daily, as of today moving below this 10860 zone indicate weakness creeping in slowly...10862 is also previous month close...so watch this zone closely...

IciciBank in uptrend in all time high zone breakout done but volumes missing. Although volumes are above average but not too high to get noticed...
Stock had support zone at 355-365 below that it would thwart the run up and needed a cooloff, so stay away below the said zone...
Stock corrected from said zone and also breached support band...We already feel caution when stock breached all time high zones but lack of follow up buying missing...alerted us something else is coming in...

Nifty making puzzled move, whipsawing key moving average of 200 DMA. The Current sideways to up move would continue for next 15-20 days and then possible directional move on cards. Levels wise weak below 200 SMA and above it bulls would try to gather strength. Weak below 10780.

This was purely non biased analysis...Below is biased analysis what i am infering from individual charts reading of key stocks...

Nifty making efforts for year end NAV propping up...Expecting the action going on since past two weeks...If my stocks reading is right then this rally can go on till 11200-300 and then those highs would be sold off. Expecting a populist budget so gap downs would be there...

I dont 'Want' to see bottom till June-July. More specific in august only.

Still holding this view...More weakness below 10550 levels...Closing above 10780-800 would be positive for bulls, expect resistance in this zone...

The way nifty is consolidating near 200 SMA expect the directional move sooner, and i fear it would be in gaps...Bias is down, unless nifty shows strength signs by holding above 10800 zone...

Nifty Update:

Yesterday it was close below 200 SMA on daily, today its 50 SMA breached...A lot happened for bears...sustaining below todays low is add on bears to take the grip harder...

A nightmare for traders to trade this market...

Those who waited for setups to develop and had patience survived else its a frustrating period...

Trade small if not confident and add only if trade going positive...