Charts for the Day

A weekly closing due today if nifty closes below 10650-660 levels high chances of visiting recent lows...On weekly a reversal bar in making...be on guard...

All eyes on 10650-660...if bull is a strong one they will try to close above 10750 zone...

Wait & watch...
Face saving by bulls...holding the fort...

Any thoughts on the potential end of bull market or the start of a bear market Anilji?

Edit : After the short covering today.. I may need to rephrase my question to -CONTINUATION of the bull market or start of a bull market :)

Nifty making puzzled move, whipsawing key moving average of 200 DMA. The Current sideways to up move would continue for next 15-20 days and then possible directional move on cards. Levels wise weak below 200 SMA and above it bulls would try to gather strength. Weak below 10780.

This was purely non biased analysis...Below is biased analysis what i am infering from individual charts reading of key stocks...

Nifty making efforts for year end NAV propping up...Expecting the action going on since past two weeks...If my stocks reading is right then this rally can go on till 11200-300 and then those highs would be sold off. Expecting a populist budget so gap downs would be there...

I dont 'Want' to see bottom till June-July. More specific in august only.

Anil Ji, Pls Check can bank, Looks the same scenario.

Raviji,

I see resistance zone at 27600-700....If bank nifty is too weak it would hesitate to cross previous week high of 27364...

But lets talk a step at a time...

Unable to cross these zones would means it is first sign of weakness from banking sector. And take it as a precursor to what is coming in Nifty finally...

Here too i am seeing bottom process in july-august only...

I generally dont give views like this ones..

But a request to fellow members, trade as per chart..dont get married with views mentioned in my thread...