Charting NSE Stocks

Gentlemen, need some help in figuring out the best charting tools available for Indian stock markets. My research so far points to

1. iCharts.in - The challenge is unless you subscribe, it gives a day old data.
2. Finance.yahoo.com - This is really good but again a day old.
3. ChartAlerts - This doesn't display much about their software on the site. so unable to form any opinion.

I would appreciate your experience and expert views on above

Cheers

Last edited:
Which ever online service you decide to buy don't jump in on the yearly deals just to save some money, try the service for a month or so and then decide if it's worth it.

Also, check out bazaartrend.com, they have online charting services from 600 rs/m, but do check with their customer service if there is any delay in intraday charts, sometime a delay of even 5 sec's could mean disaster for daytrading.

prst

I feel that charts on finance.google.com are the best.

Chart nexus is alright if you wish to do your analysis on daily charts, and Google Finance is downright annoying, I mean, yeah you get near realtime NSE charts for free, but you can't draw trend-lines, and if you overcome that hurdle by using screen marker, there is another problem that the charts are to small and if you extend them, they only maximize horizontally and not vertically, and another of not having custom time-frames, and other problems I don't remember.

If google gets rid of all the annoyances, and brings in useful stuff into charting, I am all for it, even if I have to pay for it, but until then I guess traders like me have to keep jumping ships from one online chart provider to another.