ChartGame.com :: Let's Play Together

findvikas

Hey all.. thanks but its not really my finding.. not taking any credit.. someone posted it over here on traderji, I thought a better use of it :)

About trading on Open Price.. yeah it lack some advanced features but as I believe beauty lies in simplicity. Since the minimum timeframe is 3 Months Daily chart so its certainly is ONLY EOD charting.

Since over 90% traders loose in intraday trading then why become one such player? Let's play with patience and fast forward your patience to see how effective your patience was :)

Ok... I will play some charts and update now.. better put your charts with BUY/SELL levels as well..

veluri1967

This game is to be played in Cash segment only.
In other words, no short sales.
I think its impossible to beat the "Buy and Hold" strategy of this system.

If you short sell while the system is "Buy and Hold", its very easy to beat the system.

It is better to play alongwith "buy and hold" strategy and beat the system without resorting to short sell.

Let us see who can beat the "Buy and Hold" system.

long only trades.....
:)

This game is to be played in Cash segment only.
In other words, no short sales.
I think its impossible to beat the "Buy and Hold" strategy of this system.

If you short sell while the system is "Buy and Hold", its very easy to beat the system.

It is better to play alongwith "buy and hold" strategy and beat the system without resorting to short sell.

Let us see who can beat the "Buy and Hold" system.

Attachments

Your performance Buy and hold
performance
Total % gain +24.09% -18.12%
Total days invested 146 251
Total number of trades 96 2
Equivalent daily gain* +0.148% -0.080%
Annualized gain for ---- -18.12%
days invested**

Played both Long & shorts.