ChartGame.com :: Let's Play Together

findvikas

Today I found this site through this forum only as one of my friend mentioned in some post. I found it interesting and a good learning resource.

w w w . C h a r t G a m e . c o m

It is fairly easy to look at the historical chart and come up with a conclusion but that since so & so indicator was like that and that's why price reacted in particular manner but this website is like trading live chart and evaluating your performance.

So here are the rules of the Game.

1) Be Honest to YOURSELF
2) Play a game of 5 charts, use any method.. even coin flip for Buy/Sell and post all your 5 charts here in a single post.
3) Some explanation why you took that trade and anything about that trade.

I would be polishing my WolfeWave skills through this and play only using simplest Price/Volume chart and post them here with my results.

Best of Luck!!!

rkkarnani

Today I found this site through this forum only as one of my friend mentioned in some post. I found it interesting and a good learning resource.

It is fairly easy to look at the historical chart and come up with a conclusion but that since so & so indicator was like that and that's why price reacted in particular manner but this website is like trading live chart and evaluating your performance.

1) Be Honest to YOURSELF
2) Play a game of 5 charts, use any method.. even coin flip for Buy/Sell and post all your 5 charts here in a single post.

I would be polishing my WolfeWave skills through this and play only using simplest Price/Volume chart and post them here with my results.

Best of Luck!!!
Great find! Nice link!!
I however seem to have missed on the game site, how to save the the charts. Also please explain any way of publishing the charts here directly from the Game site.

rkkarnani

RKK

What was the system followed? Was it the same for all the stocks traded?
Yes the system was same. But the game either lacks or I am not aware to place Stop Buy or Stop Sell orders. That affects the results a bit!! Also I cannot place an Exit Level before hand.
But it is indeed interesting, watching your actions being proved right or wrong immediately!! :p

trader.trends

Yes the system was same. But the game either lacks or I am not aware to place Stop Buy or Stop Sell orders. That affects the results a bit!! Also I cannot place an Exit Level before hand.
But it is indeed interesting, watching your actions being proved right or wrong immediately!! :p
Another glitch was that it buys/sells at open which may far from the entry/exit you visualized. IT is good for EOD systems. I guess we should not be probing mouth of a gift horse.:):)

veluri1967

1) Be Honest to YOURSELF

Best of Luck!!!
Thanks for sharing a wonderful link. Living upto your name.:clap:

I will be using it for Swing Trades.

Here is the result of my trades.

Last edited: