Charges other than Brokerage for Stock Exchange Transactions

rajputz

Rajputz many thanks but being NRI i cant trade Intraday . I cant sell till T+2. So what does these types of shares called?

Sorry to be soooo novice!!

Regards
Aneel
these are cash or delivery shares. Generally you purchase the shares with your hard cash and get delivery of these in your dpaccount in t+2 days. So you cant sell these shares untill t+2 days, however some brokerage provide the trader with facility of BTST (buy today, sell tomorrow). There is list of these shares with brokerage, which you have bought today and can sell tomorrow, before t+2 days. It depends from brokerage to brokerage, if they provide you this facility.

rajputz

Re: Very urgent

Hello.... Friends

I am big trader and i am in need for a Amibroker AFL
Which gives Automatic Buy and Sell Signals with very very High Accuracy
It would be great if the AFL with Entry Stoploss and Exit also

It would be great enough if u give some tutorial also that how to use that file means on what Time Frame and with what parameters...
Thank you

You can also mail me @ "[email protected]"

If Anybody from India -Can Contact @ 9942778547
Please post ur query in relevant thread bro...let this thread serve its purpose of brokerage only....please search amibroker's thread in main page...

Logik

it is from some official sites giving information regarding brokerage...i collected them long ago, when i started trading...it took me long to prepare it whole...now i am with my brokerage for last 7-8 months and know that total brokerage for me is .031% on future, .048% on intraday, and .48% on cash. and this brokerage is single leg. So once i did my calculations, i have hardly calculated them again. All the other charges are same till date. if their would have been any changes, then we must have got message from our brokers.
do u mean Total brokerage= Brokerage+taxes??
or only the brokerage.

if its the Brokerage+taxes, then u got good deal.

but if not, then u need to check out something.......normally the F&O & intraday brokerages are same. take my eg, i got 3 paisa (flat borkerage) for both iday & F&O. i was just wondering how ur future & intraday brokerage differs?

Logik

rajputz

do u mean Total brokerage= Brokerage+taxes??
or only the brokerage.

if its the Brokerage+taxes, then u got good deal.

but if not, then u need to check out something.......normally the F&O & intraday brokerages are same. take my eg, i got 3 paisa (flat borkerage) for both iday & F&O. i was just wondering how ur future & intraday brokerage differs?

Logik
Total Brokeage = Brokerage given by ur broker + Government taxes

That is the main reason that i do intraday and swing trade on futures only...charges are less on futures then intraday or cash....refer to the table given on first page.

1 Question : Charges other than Brokerage for Stock Exchange Transactions

The Service Tax, Surcharge and Education Cess you have discus is together 12.36% or only Service Tax is 12.36 & if so how much is the Surcharge and Education Cess?
It would be great if you give eg. with 1 BSE Intraday Buy & 2 NSE Delivery sell

rajputz

Re: 1 Question : Charges other than Brokerage for Stock Exchange Transactions

The Service Tax, Surcharge and Education Cess you have discus is together 12.36% or only Service Tax is 12.36 & if so how much is the Surcharge and Education Cess ?
12.36 includes education cess and surcharge....

I am a New bie. What I wish to know is whether the brokerage say the maximum of 2.5 % onoption is levieble on the premium amount say Rs.33/-* lot size.
Actually I bt a c all nifty at strike price of 5200 for a premium of Rs.33.5. What will be my total charges including the brokerage of Rs. say 2.5%.
1 Whether it will be on (5230 * 50)*2.5% which comes to \Rs.6537.5 + other charges,
2 It will be on (50*33.50) which comes to Rs.1675 and 2.5 % on Rs.1675 i.e. Rs.100(Minimum) + other charges.

I shall be glad if I am briefed with an illustration.

sahil79

Originally Posted by santoshv2k View Post
Hi Frnds, I'm just a novice in the world of stock market. I got a new dmat account with angel on 2/20 paise intraday/delevery and 50 Rs per lot Nifty Future for intraday and 100 Rs for delevery. However I'm not very sure if I have to pay on both legs on intra/delevery or on single leg only and what would be taxes like STT, service charges, transiction charges etc.
If I trade 1 lot nifty intraday and somehow im able to get only 2 points, am I going to earn 50 Rs???
Total points gained= 2 X 50 (1 Lot)=100 Points
As profit= total points gained - brokerage
Profit= 100 - 50 = 50 Rs
Is 50 Rs my earning or I will be charged some hidden charges, too.
If so, on 1 lot nity future intraday, how much will be total taxes/hidden charges?
Please reply.....
Tahnx in advance