chana future report

Sentiments improved in chana markets on ideas of oversold market. Traders felt that recent decline was overdone on weather factor. Also, harvest of chana in Australia was blamed for the big decline on 22nd September 2005. Gram commands high palatability in northern belts. Demand for the same has been reported well from Kanpur, Satna, Jabalpur and eastern markets. But sellers are least interested at prevailing prices and preferred to hold back till prices appreciate to their level of expectations. :)

hi,

am Amar Sharma, working with CARGILL INDIA as Trader for Grain & Oilseeds. I've over decade of exp in agri trading both on national and int'll mkt.

Chana futures are just coming out of the overbought region and likely to remain under pressure for the next week.

Important levels to watch out for - 2020, 2005, 1950 and 2120 on the higher side.

Traders are using the higher prices for entering shorts as they would be giving delivery in April from fresh arrivals which are likely to increase in the coming days.

One could expect the April contract to trade below 1950 level before the expiry.

hi,

am Amar Sharma, working with CARGILL INDIA as Trader for Grain & Oilseeds. I've over decade of exp in agri trading both on national and int'll mkt.
dear mr amar sharma
hello,
mr amar sharma if i am not on wrong way,i think that you have worked with shakumbhri expo-impo muzaffarnagar.
kindly reply me, i am waiting for you reply.my mobile is 09319410234

hi,

dear mr amar sharma
hello,
mr amar sharma if i am not on wrong way,i think that you have worked with shakumbhri expo-impo muzaffarnagar.
kindly reply me, i am waiting for you reply.my mobile is 09319410234

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introductions 3
C Grains 2
H Introductions 0
M Grains 0
R Commodities 2