CDEquisearch - Any feedback?

Hi Guys, anyone here trading with cdequisearch?

I have opened an account with them (blindly following recommendation of my relative who trades with them) and already regretting the decision. Their trade interface is very outdated and built on Java that throws up many security alert errors.

Its difficult to add scrips and I can't even look at the amount I deposited. I'm hoping its just me and the learning curve. Anyone here trades with CDequi and any tips you could share before I change my mind and probably look at another broker? (I find reliance to be decent, especially in terms of their research etc.)

Feedback appreciated.

akhill

get off them and find another broker man.. CDEqui has already defaulted many ppl on payments, (mostly sub-brokers and franchisee).

Big Fraud people - CD EQUITY !! Big NO.. or avoid such broker.. i have online account with them

They told before account opening.. No advance brokerage n screen charges then they deducted 15,000 for advance brokerage and 500 per month deducted 3000 rs for 6 months for Screen charges...Total Rs,18000 deducted without my concern from my account as soon i transfered payment to them.

After that they never pick my call whenever i called them. For alteast 10 months... no response.finally gave a Complaint with SEBI And Nse..

I got my.. Rs.18000 in just next 7 days just Becoz of SEBI COMPLAINT AGAINST CD EQUITYRESEARCH, MUMBAI.

BIG FRAUD PEOPLE...

THEY JUST GIVEN OFFERS OF CHEAP BROKERAGE N ATTRACT PEOPLE WHICH IS REALLY BAD FOR SMALL INVESTORS.

BEWARE OF SUCH BROKERS.

(BEST ONE IS ZERODHA.. IF ONE WANT CHEAP BROKERAGE OR GO FOR SHAREKHAN (BEST ONE)

Thank you guys for the feedback. Yes, I suspected something wrong with them, but only after opening account. The person who referred them is a close relative who trades with them (he's in the banking sector) so I just took his advice at face value.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) we made a deposit of 5k towards trading (initial 10k they say is a deposit amount that is refundable). Will try to make a few trades to keep the account active and then will make a withdrawal.