Cash & Future IEOD Database For Amibroker

hi thanks for the file
is there any amibroker converter which can convert csv files into amibroker so that we can update the database by adding data after 23rd dec 08.

uthuman

From 31st of December 08 onwards, while converting EOD future data for metastock giving lot of errors (more than 700)...Would u please check the file and rectify?

thanks.
uthuman
Hello soumya,

My query was unanwered for a long time. I sent to you a pm also regarding this. Would u please advice me regarding this error problem after Dec 30th?

uthuman

mukdu, use "Import Wizard" in Amibroker, setup the column profiles & import.
U shd. save this format so that it can be used everyday, without using the wizard!

VJAY

Hello friends,
Can anyone give me link IEOD data of Nifty Fut form Feb 09?
hi siddhakala,

Here it is.

http://www.4sha red.com/account/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_data.html?&

Regards
VJAY

NS:please give thanks to Soumyaji for his unpaid work.

Download Link :
rapid_share.com/users/T8L8SX
Delete the underscore between 'rapid' and 'share'

Use The Following Links For Daily Updation :-
IEOD Cash : 4shared dot com/dir/7885638/133c8ad0/Intraday_Cash_Data dot html
IEOD Futurre : 4shared dot com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_Data dot html

:) Wish All Of U A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year :)

Soumya

Hello Sir,

Onlast friday i lost my intraday databased dueto some technical problem in my pc during market houre. Me donwloaded your IEOD data form given link
but i cant able to download Cash_IEOD 12-02-2009.rar. error coming that The file link that you requested is not valid. Please upload again if possible
Thenks
Jpatel

Please provide information on adding data from 23 Dec.08 onwards. Also tell how to use the Column Setup in "Import Wizard" in Amibroker. I tried importing but with 85598 error :-o

Last edited: