Careless IT department or it's Scam?

Getting call from Some NGO's (Noida/Delhi based) for online donation.All income taxpayers getting call in my area,so I doubt all personal information from IT department they got. Any fellow traders face same problem?

madhavareddy1203

ohhhhhhh.... yes.. im also getting calls daily for donations.. and childrens in hospital.... i understand these all fake calls.... i registered my number in blood donations...

Now i got one more clue where my number leaked....

DSM

Madhav Reddy,

As you registered for blood donations, these guys are doing the needful - calling you to suck your blood. :lol::lol::lol:

ohhhhhhh.... yes.. im also getting calls daily for donations.. and childrens in hospital.... i understand these all fake calls.... i registered my number in blood donations...

Now i got one more clue where my number leaked....

suri112000

Scamsters are present everywhere. These are rampant in online frauds. Some of them are active on mobiles.

1.tips providers providing free tips, free trials, sharing profit etc...etc.

2.posing as banks seeking your debit/credit/ATM card number and ipin and one time password.

3.posing as law enforcing authorities like RBI, IT, etc

4.posing as voluntary organisations seeking donations.

Put them in conversation, give all the false information. If they are seeking info in hindi, switch to english. If they speak english switch to Tamil. If they speak Tamil, switch to aliene language (that you donot know, the other person do not know). Let them struggle trying to trap you.:D

Looks like this scams are not gonna stop whatever you may really need for whatever reason out there. How else it could really be done for something like that ? I do not see how people should fall for such, only when broke basic security rules and that's damn it.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Looks like this scams are not gonna stop whatever you may really need for whatever reason out there. How else it could really be done for something like that ? I do not see how people should fall for such, only when broke basic security rules and that's damn it.
Are you a bot? Digging up old threads, replying to 3-4-5 year old msgs?

Bot he or not I do not see how it will help us to decide this topic, I can really tell you that I wouldn't donate anything online unless it's my own decision for everything out there completely and totally. Thanks for that much entirely.