Careful with Upstox, trade with other save yourself

stoch_guy

From support to dissappearance of money. All order hangs and no customer care.

They are using excuse since a month. Finally reported about money missing/update to NSE. NSE rebuked badly that woman but still be careful. I got my money but I never had issue with zerodha on this.

NEST punching order is lagging by 30 sec to 1 min. No support. App girl Anisha is moron.

I am closing again after restarted last year.

For their support request all to REPORT to nse please
https://www1.nseindia.com/invest/content/register_ecomplaint.htm

stoch_guy

Please report about everything to NSE. They are playing with customer. No phone support, no email support, only app support which she reply after sometime and completely ignorant of how think works.

Thanks Stoch_guy for you post.

I am now reconsidering joining RKSV/Upstox. I was locked out of their platform for 1 hour after open.

Waiting for my funds query to be resolved. Meanwhile I am looking for another reliable broker, even if I have to pay more. Being locked out of one trade can result in brokerage of the entire year or more. So no point in looking for discount brokers if the service is lacking.

I have created a thread and am looking for reliable broker/platform. But there is no response from any member yet. That is sad really.

From support to dissappearance of money. All order hangs and no customer care.

They are using excuse since a month. Finally reported about money missing/update to NSE. NSE rebuked badly that woman but still be careful. I got my money but I never had issue with zerodha on this.

NEST punching order is lagging by 30 sec to 1 min. No support. App girl Anisha is moron.

I am closing again after restarted last year.

For their support request all to REPORT to nse please
https://www1.nseindia.com/invest/content/register_ecomplaint.htm

I am now reconsidering joining RKSV/Upstox. I was locked out of their platform for 1 hour after open.

Waiting for my funds query to be resolved. Meanwhile I am looking for another reliable broker, even if I have to pay more. Being locked out of one trade can result in brokerage of the entire year or more. So no point in looking for discount brokers if the service is lacking.

I have created a thread and am looking for reliable broker/platform. But there is no response from any member yet. That is sad really.

It is a big mis conception that full service brokers are better than discount brokers. I had an account with India Bulls. Their service is horrible. Once they placed a trade without my authorization because they assumed from my side which was ridiculous. They charge a bomb but their systems are all very bad.

It is a big mis conception that full service brokers are better than discount brokers. I had an account with India Bulls. Their service is horrible. Once they placed a trade without my authorization because they assumed from my side which was ridiculous. They charge a bomb but their systems are all very bad.
I have used hdfc securities for Trading and their platform is no way better than discount brokers and charts indicator is also unsatisfactory (many indicator are missing),though they charge a fortune for their service.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

This is not the case with all discount brokers though. Even I faced some issues with my previous broker and ultimately chose a discount broker finvasia and they work pretty good for me. Good brokerage structure-flat 0 and platform NEST is relatively stable. As you also seem to find a broker for yourself, may be finvasia can be a right pick for you.

soft_trader

In order for my trade to be truly safe, I chose for myself the broker Amarkets, who have a good reputation in the market for more than 12 years
I had a bad experience with one broker, as a result of which, on the advice of a friend, I switched to Amarkets, where the relationship with customers is really good and the conditions are good.
Do not promote forex brokers. This is an Indian trading and investing forum. Post only about NSE/SEBI registered brokers.

@Smart_trade @timepass @Traderji please make a rule to discourage forex broker discussion in this forum. As it is illegal as per Indian law, we should not allow it. Moreover, newbies are getting trapped in these forex trading without understanding the legal hassles.