Candlestics,Price Action & Trend

VIKAS 21

Dear Friends

Starting this new thread to share my some ideas which I have about candlestick & price actions & how Trend changes by a candlestick & price action Confirmation with it.....

I am very Thankful to Saint Sir, ST Sir, Dan Sir...& dedicate my thread to all these Icons who helped me a lot in understanding the market & various confusions associated with T.A.

I will not be posting very frequently but will post whenever time permits...

All are requested to participate in the thread & share their views...

Dear Friends

Starting this new thread to share my some ideas which I have about candlestick & price actions & how Trend changes by a candlestick & price action Confirmation with it.....

I am very Thankful to Saint Sir, ST Sir, Dan Sir...& dedicate my thread to all these Icons who helped me a lot in understanding the market & various confusions associated with T.A.

I will not be posting very frequently but will post whenever time permits...

All are requested to participate in the thread & share their views...

Dear Vikas,

Nice initiative..............:clapping:
Carry on your good work...............:thumb::)

HEM

VIKAS 21

Hi Vikas,
Can you share your observations with us ? that would be of great help.

Regards
1. Blue Line & red Line are respective resistance & support lines.

2. See price behaviour near resistance line, price failed to broke the high of big green bar near resistance line & made a red bar.

3. Again price took support near TDST support lines & the every bar starting near the high of previous bar, showing the strength of bulls & strongly crossing the resistance line...

Last edited: