Can you suggest some high winning percentage strategies

I am looking for some strategies with high winning percentage (more than 60%). I know that high winning percentage doesn’t mean high profit. I back tested a trend following method and in 10 years it gave one of the biggest profit but have a winning percentage of only 20-30%. In real life if i follow this trend following it will take a big toll in my psychology and money as i am not full time trader.

Do you know any high winning percentage strategies or can you share some links?

I am looking for some strategies with high winning percentage (more than 60%). I know that high winning percentage doesn’t mean high profit. I back tested a trend following method and in 10 years it gave one of the biggest profit but have a winning percentage of only 20-30%. In real life if i follow this trend following it will take a big toll in my psychology and money as i am not full time trader.

There are many but you wont get them in the form of readymade plug and play methods. They are trading ideas which one has to work on and make them into high percentage strategies which suits a traders mindset. That is the work each trader has to do himself.

Smart_trade

gunsho

Just curious. if the system is profitable with good RR and only issue is strike rate, why not hire a guy for 3-5K per month to execute the trades? Isn't it much easier than finding a system with 60%+ strike rate? Of course the system has to be automated.

There are many but you wont get them in the form of readymade plug and play methods. They are trading ideas which one has to work on and make them into high percentage strategies which suits a traders mindset. That is the work each trader has to do himself.

Smart_trade
Dear smart trade i dont want any readymade plug and play methods. I myself doesn’t like such systems i would want to learn and understand the systems which i trade and also like to make it into a trading programmes. Can you or anyone just show me the right direction and i will find out the path.:)

Dear smart trade i dont want any readymade plug and play methods. I myself doesn’t like such systems i would want to learn and understand the systems which i trade and also like to make it into a trading programmes. Can you or anyone just show me the right direction and i will find out the path.:)
Read my thread "Ideas on Day/Swing Trading " . It contains many such ideas which I trade myself.

Smart_trade

Did you ever try some most simple "Credit Spreads"?

Never heard about it..but i will start looking into it :)
It is not of too much profit making instead of making some kind of profit with lower risk in trending markets regularly. That is how "Credit Spreads" are traded.