Can you recommend free options paper trading sites?

I am looking for free options paper trading sites if possible for indian markets. NSE pathshala used to have a good options paper trading simulator but it seems NSE removed it. Can any one recommend any free options paper trading apps or sites?

Tried investopedia but I think they have disabled options in it. Another I looked up is sensibull and they require gmail authentication which I dont want to give. Lastly, Anyone konw why they removed NSE pathsala and when its going to come back?

I am looking for free options paper trading sites if possible for indian markets. NSE pathshala used to have a good options paper trading simulator but it seems NSE removed it. Can any one recommend any free options paper trading apps or sites?

Tried investopedia but I think they have disabled options in it. Another I looked up is sensibull and they require gmail authentication which I dont want to give. Lastly, Anyone konw why they removed NSE pathsala and when its going to come back?
To make it simple let me put point wise.
1. what is the problem in getting one gmail account and providing the details ?
2. why removed from NSE Pathasala is not our scope .
3. As trading is 80 % emotional . Paper trading does match the live trading
4. better not to enter option as it is like catching the tiger's tail . u need to run for rest of your trading career else it will bite
5. still u want to trade then start with One and Only one lot and keep on doing with that qty until mkt gives money to buy next lot .