Can you get rich by trading forex?

stoch

yeah it is impossible to earn money from trading in the long run if you can't be patient. Profitable opportunities do not come every day sometimes I'm on hold for weeks to get a nice trade with good risk-reward ratio and obvious irrational market reaction.

In the same way it is possible to grow wealth by being a lawyer, doctor or business owner. All require years of education, experience and hard work. Approaching forex thinking about money invariably results in losing money.

I guess can be a good return on investment however first start investing in your self by learning how the trading process works and what are the skills which can bring such returns out of the market.

stoch

Let us forget getting rich with forex trading, can one get a 3/4 pct return p.m. on a small capital say around 5L??
Yeah why not, the less is target for return the less risk you should expect. I trade 0.1 lot and never exceed it despite temptation to do that especially when I see "high-probability" trades lol

I have a mixed opinion...If you have proper focus and dedication then you will get rich in a long run but if you lack any of the then you will loose your money.

stoch

I have a mixed opinion...If you have proper focus and dedication then you will get rich in a long run but if you lack any of the then you will loose your money.
It means that key to success is patience. If you give up after a couple of losing days, weeks or months you basically waste your valuable experience that you could use to improve your trading system and trade better

I do think it's possible, but not easy or a short-term goal. I also think most of us won't get rich, even if that is bleak. The important thing is to believe that YOU could be one of the traders to make it there and to have the determination to do everything in your power to try.

This means that the key to success is patience. If you give up after a couple of losing days, weeks or months, you will essentially lose valuable experience that you could use to improve your trading system and trade better.
You don't need patience to get rich in Forex, you just need habit. Repeating a successful action is a habit, that's the whole grail.