Can you get rich by trading forex?

Yes, if you lack patience, it is hard to make money from trading in the long run. Profitable possibilities do not arise every day; occasionally, I have to wait weeks before receiving a nice trade with a favorable risk-reward ratio and an obviously irrational market response.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
I think getting rich through any type of trading or technique is nothing but a misconception.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
I don’t think I can be rich so quickly because Forex taught me the harsh reality of the market.