Can we trade Binary Options from India?

I do not think that you can trade in the market without worries, There are many traders who are actually trading non-legal pairs in India. So you can trade.

I think trading is legal in India in any form. The restrictions are for the betting, gambling, and illegal tranference of the money. Many people use these platforms for the money laundering that is why the restrictions are deployed. Stay blessed!

My Dear, Please stay away from binary trading, There is no well regulated Brokers in the world, This is my practical advice, just learn how to trade to the emerging markets, Don't waste your time with Binary scammers

Osmos

I don't think that trading forex is illegal in India. The plus point of forex market is that it is open for everyone. However, there many instances where the forex brokers were not regulated. People like them are the dark sheeps of this respectable trading platform. They should be immediately banned.

mastermind007

I personally think that Binary Options trading is legal compared to trading Forex. Because in Forex trading, we buy foreign currency to trade (for ex. 1 lot), but in Binary trading, we do not buy anything, we merely predict the movement.

Forex definition: When trading Forex you are speculating that the value of one currency will increase or decrease compared to another, in an attempt to make a profit. For example: The current price of EUR/USD is 1.30850 and you think the price will increase in the future. You buy 1 lot of EUR/USD and wait for the price to increase to the point where you want to close the trade and realize the profit you want.

Binary Options definition: When trading Binary Options you only have to predict if the price of an asset (for example currency pair or stock) will increase or decrease from its current price over a certain period of time. For example: The current price of EUR/USD is 1.30850 and you think the price will be higher in the next hour. So you place a “Call” option on EUR/USD and wait to see its price 1 hour from now. If your prediction is right you can make a profit of 80% of your investment.

Margin
Forex: You can use margin to trade Forex. The maximum margin is determined by each broker, and sometimes can be up to 1:200 or 1:500. Margin allows you to increase your investment capital so you can make a larger trade and make a larger profit if your trade is a winning one.

Binary Options: Margin is not used when trading Binary Options. You can still make a large return on your investment (up to 80% or sometimes 400%), so Binary Options are still very attractive for traders. The good news is that you can never get a margin call.

I read somewhere that one of the reasons RBI has problem with forex trading is using 'margin to trade.' In Binary Options Margin is not used.

But, it will be good if someone legit can make an official statement.
If you want to do real trading, buy product, obtain delivery physically and further on-sell it for your profits. In street life too, you can do short-selling.

All other forms of trading (that 99.99% of traderji (including me) talk about in this forum) is purely virtual trading (FIAT trading) where nothing physical ever is exchanged. All we do is place our marker wedges in market sand for some fraction of time and we get our profit or loss depending on how market moves. This is only reason, why brokers can give such huge margins.

Equity, Currency, Commodity, Forex are all virtual. Currency is any way all paper. If you trade forex, you are not buying or sellign actual cutrency,

Before DEMAT, Equity was piece of paper that represented ownership of a company