Can u Guess the Strategy Behind this

at what levels , buy-sell calls come ? at what time ?
unless we know the lvls , how one can arrive at any conclusion about strategy ?

post proper trades calls .
These calls came on intraday ..means Catch the stocks at opening of market (maximum before 10 am )...no particular level was given and square the postion as per your convinience when u feel sufficient profit but on same day

U can check the charts of these scrips on that particular day..........difference between opening and closing price is significant

Reliance capital dec call is sell what are the downward level you are expecting since there are lot of upport level such as 501, 498,485 and then upto 448 pl just guide how much down it can go on intraday level
amrit

These calls came on intraday ..means Catch the stocks at opening of market (maximum before 10 am )...no particular level was given and square the postion as per your convinience when u feel sufficient profit but on same day

U can check the charts of these scrips on that particular day..........difference between opening and closing price is significant
I dont think that only on the basis of stating any scrip to buy or sell, without giving any levels is of any use. Even any one knowing some TA will be able to give such calls :D There are many methods on which basis, an analyst can give buy and sell calls and where difference between opening and closing price will be significant. But such calls have no value or cant be believed, in the absence of any further details. I dont think such calls are based on any one strategy, as different strategies can be used for giving such calls.

burai123

i am also getting sms daily from this tip provider . they only send me the profit that their client booked after market hours but i never got any tips before or during market hours.

Good way of marketing the tipster without breaking rules of the forum.
Aha !!!!!
One more member to use the word tipster. Nice.
I shall be thankful to you, if you please visit following link of my thread and answer to my posts # 11 an 12

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/96550-my-trades-2.html

Please do answer, as so far no one has taken pain to reply these posts, even though every one is against tipsters. :lol:
BTW in which category, you will like to put DPK, analyst or tipster, no no sorry paid tipster. BTW she is DPK or he is ADS.

bunti_k23

Right, Charts will tell all the story, but can you please post some such action, based on news/incidents, in real time and not EOD charts. In EOD charts even a new entrant like me can justify any action.
Brother wat im trying to say is , trading only on news is not good .many times market ANTICIPATES news and offcourse ur not the first person to hear that news . Like sushil said some xyz grp bought reliance capital and then the price rised after that . so u will be buying only after them without knowing the exit plan . Instead of this gambling try to learn breakouts have a proper plan .

If u really looking to trade on some news first figure out wat is happening on the chart and trade accordingly.:)

Happy trading
Amit.

justy

Aha !!!!!
One more member to use the word tipster. Nice.
I shall be thankful to you, if you please visit following link of my thread and answer to my posts # 11 an 12

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/96550-my-trades-2.html

Please do answer, as so far no one has taken pain to reply these posts, even though every one is against tipsters. :lol:
BTW in which category, you will like to put DPK, analyst or tipster, no no sorry paid tipster. BTW she is DPK or he is ADS.
Dear Wave,
U can call DK whatever u want to call her its your view but in my view she has mastery in her subject. She is really a great analyst and a very great trader. She has never advertised her website/blog here on TJ.com.
Not only me but many others are also saying that Sushil girdhar is trying to advertise a tipster. And i am sorry if i have hurted you or sushil girdher by using term tipster. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Dear Wave,
U can call DK whatever u want to call her its your view but in my view she has mastery in her subject. She is really a great analyst and a very great trader. She has never advertised her website/blog here on TJ.com.
Not only me but many others are also saying that Sushil girdhar is trying to advertise a tipster. And i am sorry if i have hurted you or sushil girdher by using term tipster. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
Thanks for your reply. BTW I have not challenged the mastery on Gann by DPK/ADS.
Mera tipsters se kuchh lena dena nahin hai, isliye bura maan ne ki koi baat hi nahin hai. But I want to know, to whom you called a tipster and you also avoided to reply posts of my thread :lol: