Can u Guess the Strategy Behind this

Friends ...i am daily getting SMS from one of the advisor or so called tip provider........onesmarttrade...........name might be known to you.........it gives one call daily which gives a huge profit daily.........i have all the calls given by him datewise............
Can we guess the strategy used by them based on the scrips suggested by them on daily basis?

bunti_k23

No one gonna join ur advisory so plz dont try to do marketing here, if u like their calls subscribe to them:D

ram2010

Friends ...i am daily getting SMS from one of the advisor or so called tip provider........onesmarttrade...........name might be known to you.........it gives one call daily which gives a huge profit daily.........i have all the calls given by him datewise............
Can we guess the strategy used by them based on the scrips suggested by them on daily basis?
whats the logic in your post.

whats the need for strategy.

if its 100 % success and 1 call per day, everyone will be ready to subscribe.

Whether they will give 1 week free trial?

stock72

Ha ...how u guys think like this ?..one guy here called OMSAI (don't say loudly ) is much interested on you now :rofl:

whats the logic in your post.

whats the need for strategy.

if its 100 % success and 1 call per day, everyone will be ready to subscribe.

Whether they will give 1 week free trial?
They just give one day free trial. I taken their trial on different mobile numbers and every time they are huge success...

I am not promoting thier service but i want to create that technical analysis strategy based on which they give their calls....

dell

post the calls , we will see them on charts and try to figure on what structure they are giving buy/sell calls , will try to make some thing similiar on that ....plz post all calls , same as they send u .

nikki5_me

Hey friends,

I think this guy Sushil maybe promoting them or another prey of them.

First of all, this company was called OneWittyTrade and changed its name to OneSmartTrade(you know how it works,when every1 comes to know about the fake company, it just changes the name to keep fooling). Actually, my brother took the trail for 1 day. The call went good, so obviously my brother was interested and tried to take trail using other numbers, they used to cancel the trail giving some lame reasons like we have latest technology tracking , you already took with other number. So, my brother again was really fascinated by their "WORDS". He tried to negotiate for 15 days paid trail but they only offered 1 month service. Once he subscribed for that, he came to know what all services actually meant :p .

They used to give some calls, which went nowhere but however, they will give message in the evening saying, got profit of 35,000 in a single call(generally daily top performer in Group A), so that people would believe them. We asked them about this frauding and there wasn't any answer, so this is one the best "FRAUDING" so called Tips company. From my observation, they provide some tukka calls on news based or result based stocks. So, if there luck goes well, it does gud for the trail day and you fall for them or else you are lucky enough ;) :rofl:

If they are genuine, they would never send you false messages and if they can earn, 1.3-1.5 lakhs in a week with just 20-25 K capital, they wont provide you the calls, they can employ some people and start trading in bulk for themselves. So, "Jago INDIA Jago". Learn trading on your own and try to perfect your system, nothing else would help you apart from this.

Happy Trading,
Akki

Dear neither i m promoting their services nor i m their prey. I m one among those people of India who check each and every bit of information available online before buying anything online. Convincing me is a very difficult task but i am fascinated by their performance.......

Everyday i see chart of that scrip which they claimed that they gave to their clients and everyday i try to figure out the various indicators on that chart and think why they have given this particular scrip?

I will share their trading calls of last 15-20 days in my next post and then you people try to fit indicators on that

DSM

My only question : How do you know the call is given in real time? Even if the message goes 5 minutes late, in F&O that call can be worth 5K or more. And as previous poster said, that you can make 1 lac/week by subscribing to their services, they are just fooling the gullible... There is a guy who 'proves' to the public that he can give 400%/annum. He has memorized the time when market has turned positive or negative with a trend. Then he will ask anybody to give a name of the company, and he will click on the script, and hey, the script moves up as indicated in the system (because the market has moved) Any script, will show 20-30% return in one-two months time. Then again he will give some talk, and move the cursor to another trending date and ask public to give name of another script. And the people are amazed, that the system has picked up and given a sell signal, and again the script is down another 20-30%. This is how the aam aadmi always loses. These guys follow Barnam Bailey adage : There is a fool born every minute, and just use their tricks to get people to part with their money.

Dear neither i m promoting their services nor i m their prey. I m one among those people of India who check each and every bit of information available online before buying anything online. Convincing me is a very difficult task but i am fascinated by their performance.......

Everyday i see chart of that scrip which they claimed that they gave to their clients and everyday i try to figure out the various indicators on that chart and think why they have given this particular scrip?

I will share their trading calls of last 15-20 days in my next post and then you people try to fit indicators on that