Can someone share IEPF form 5 filled Sample

Hi,

Some of my shares and unclaimed dividends have gone to suspense account to IEPF. The registrar provided with Proof of entitlement and informed that i should follow up with IEPF formalities. I request fellow members in the forum to help with below queries, thanks in advance:
a. I want sample IEPF form 5 filled so that i can follow the same and fill my form
b. Sample indemnity affidavit for claiming dividend and requesting IEPF to release shares from suspense account.
c. Sample Advance receipt.

My unclaimed dividend is more than Rs. 10000

Please help.

Hi,

Some of my shares and unclaimed dividends have gone to suspense account to IEPF. The registrar provided with Proof of entitlement and informed that i should follow up with IEPF formalities. I request fellow members in the forum to help with below queries, thanks in advance:
a. I want sample IEPF form 5 filled so that i can follow the same and fill my form
b. Sample indemnity affidavit for claiming dividend and requesting IEPF to release shares from suspense account.
c. Sample Advance receipt.

My unclaimed dividend is more than Rs. 10000

Please help.
Give your WhatsApp number /email ID

Hi,

My claim is less than 10,000, but the value of shares is above and they all have been transfered to the iepf

I have submitted my IEPF more than an year ago, no progress till now. They are so fast in sending to IEPF but not the same speed for claims

I have submitted my IEPF more than an year ago, no progress till now. They are so fast in sending to IEPF but not the same speed for claims
Can you share how you have filled up IEPF 5 in col 4. I have to get back dividend Rs. 300 related to 7 fin yrs so I have filled 300 in 4(i) but how to show year wise break-up in "Year wise details..." as only one line is generated against one claim.

Yes heard it takes lot of time while rules say 60 days. can you tell if 7 different forms needs to be filled for or 1 form for 7 years non claim of dividen. The shares that are with IEPF , how will they be claimed?

Need help . My dad is 1st holder and momis 2nd holder . Dad expired and now dividend & shares moved to IEPF . what is the process to get back the shares on my mom name . IEPF form5 to be filled it seems .. should we fill 7 forms for each financial year or just 1 form mentioning the base year/and putting Number of claims = 7 .

Need help . My dad is 1st holder and momis 2nd holder . Dad expired and now dividend & shares moved to IEPF . what is the process to get back the shares on my mom name . IEPF form5 to be filled it seems .. should we fill 7 forms for each financial year or just 1 form mentioning the base year/and putting Number of claims = 7 .

prst

Hi,
I submitted my IEPF form online at their website. I got the response from them requesting following docs. Not sure where do I get them from:
1. Provide revised VR having a clear approved proposal of No of shares and Dividend.
2. Provide a self-attested & notarized copy of the client master list of the claimant.
3. Provide COI as Share certificate is in the old name of Company.