Can someone please suggest Quality RT Intraday data source available for good price ?

Folks -

Can someone please suggest Quality RT Intraday data source available for good price for NSE for Amibroker?

I have been using QT but it does not get well with Amibroker.

I dont mind paying the reasonal price but need..

1) Intraday Quality RT data with zero possible delay - also should allow to download N number days historical IEOD anytime needed.

2) EOD Quality data.

3) Good customer service support both via email and via chat (i guess phone costs too much)

4) Data should gel with Amibroker without any issue.

I have been fishing the forum but not lucky enough to get straight answers so thought to put the SOS for your kind feedback..tons of thanks in advance...

rgds, Nisha

niftyrider

Re: Can someone please suggest Quality RT Intraday data source available for good pri

nisha
u can try www.truedataindia.com
1.Real time data from yahoo--- not quality but serves the purpose of daytrading.
2. eod is good- bcoz gettng directly from nse and bse
3. options data too.

For futures data real time use PIB

Re: Can someone please suggest Quality RT Intraday data source available for good pri

I am using data provided by esignalindia.com their realtime tick by tick data is very good they charge 3000 monthly for that.

stumper

Folks -

Can someone please suggest Quality RT Intraday data source available for good price for NSE for Amibroker?

I have been using QT but it does not get well with Amibroker.

I dont mind paying the reasonal price but need..

1) Intraday Quality RT data with zero possible delay - also should allow to download N number days historical IEOD anytime needed.

2) EOD Quality data.

3) Good customer service support both via email and via chat (i guess phone costs too much)

4) Data should gel with Amibroker without any issue.

I have been fishing the forum but not lucky enough to get straight answers so thought to put the SOS for your kind feedback..tons of thanks in advance...

rgds, Nisha
Hello

Aint you being very subjective here? "Quality RT data" ... "Reasonable Price".:mad:

RT data is RT data. As simple as that. Its tick by tick update. Anything less cant be called RT. Now the "Reasonable Price" part. Without defining the benchmark how do you expect anyone to give you a answer.

I pay 5000+ each month to esignal. I guess the same data can be available cheaper in india. So is it reasonable to me? YOU BET IT IS...its reliable data feed, proven software, i havent faced any disruption in service so far . But will it be reasonable to a novice? YOU BET IT WONT BE.. cause he does not need it as of now. His needs can be met by unautorizeed vendor at cheap cost .. or simply by using EOD data.

True india ODIN one work only if u hv old version of odin. Now a days all the brokers are forced to update new version of ODIN .

With this new version .. Tru India doesn't seems to work..