can someone help me with brokerages & charges involved in trading with canmoney?

Good day buddies,

This is my first post here. Am into trading for the first time in my life time and jus do the equity stuff. Am with Canmoney for the last 2 months & struggling to find out the way to calculate the charges & brokerages involved...
Whenever i derive a formula and calculate the brokerage that never turns out to be right....because of the list of charges they have in the Statement i receive daily in my mail inbox.

i primarily know 2 things :
Intraday : 0.05 for buy & 0.05 for sell on turn over
Deleivery : 0.35 for buy & 0.35 for sell on turn over

other than this :

STT : I guess this is 10.35 of the brokerage

STT round off : i dont get this at all friends..their round off some times is not logical i guess...exp : for 26.72 STT....they deduct 0.33 and say its a round off....where i dnt understand why 0.33 which doesnt round off actually.

SER. ON TRAN CHARG : NO Idea completely

STT TRD CHG : No idea
SERVICE TAX : No idea
TRANSACTION CHRGES : No diea
SEBI TURNOVER FEES : No idea how to calculate though i understand the name :confused:
STAMP CHARGES : No idea how to calculate though i recognize its name :confused:

So friends, i know there are many good, logical traders out here who have things well prepared i mean as like a formula thing for calculating brokerages before booking profit. in my case its mostly been loss :annoyed: with this confusion.....can anyone please tell me how to understand this whole charges thing....if its not explainable atleast give me a figure with which i can get the final figure while trading itself....rather waiting for the daily statement and realize i should have sold it in a better rate to book profit.
Iam sure there are people here who are in canmoney too...becasue i finalised to go with canmoney by taking tips from discussions here which was very useful. did i make the wrong choice picking this :( ?

Anyway, please help me with the brokergae and charges..so that i have a strandard formula and figure out the final amount that would be deducted from my profit or added with my loss. Something like a excel sheet or something like simple ...exp : intraday : 0.15 % overall ..deleivery : 0.52 % overall ....
Hope i have put forward my request clearly......there are 2 more things which i need to know but i dont want to ask everything on a same post. will ask them later ( no big deal, its abt dividend but later ).

Thank you buddies in advance and i wish u all a very happy and successful new year and sure shot happy profitable trading ahead.
thiagu