Can someone help me in this?

hi guys,

i wish someone could help me write a afl which scans for bullish/bearish condition in higher tf (1hr) and then gives buy/sell signal on the conditions in lower TF say 15m.

for eg.. if macd is bullish in 1hr tf then it must give signals (buy) when macd is bullish in 15min. vice versa for bearish conditions.

this is the basic requirement of the complex scanner that i intend to make for intra/swing trades.

Riskyman

hi guys,

i wish someone could help me write a afl which scans for bullish/bearish condition in higher tf (1hr) and then gives buy/sell signal on the conditions in lower TF say 15m.

for eg.. if macd is bullish in 1hr tf then it must give signals (buy) when macd is bullish in 15min. vice versa for bearish conditions.

this is the basic requirement of the complex scanner that i intend to make for intra/swing trades.
Hello,

There are already some afls posted on the board. you need to use the search function. Also when you make a request, kindly mention the software for which you need the afl i.e amibroker? mt4. Also i think you may be a little confused here. When price changes direction it will reflect first in lower TFs and then on higher TFs i.e 15 min chart will catch it first and then the hourly catches up. Isnt this what you meant?

Hello,

There are already some afls posted on the board. you need to use the search function. Also when you make a request, kindly mention the software for which you need the afl i.e amibroker? mt4. Also i think you may be a little confused here. When price changes direction it will reflect first in lower TFs and then on higher TFs i.e 15 min chart will catch it first and then the hourly catches up. Isnt this what you meant?

Thanks for reply.
I thought AFL refers to amibroker only. Didn't know there are afl's for mt4 also. Well i need it for Ami.

I want it that it should first look for 1hr time frame. And then as per the bullish/bearish conditions prevailing in 1hr time frame, it should scan or give bullish/bearish ONLY in 15M TF.

eg.:
1hr macd bullish so should give only buy signals in 15M TF
IF 1hr macd is bearish than it should give sell signals in 15M TF.

can u make one? or have any good scanner for intraday/swing trading?

cloudTrader

Thanks for reply.
I thought AFL refers to amibroker only. Didn't know there are afl's for mt4 also. Well i need it for Ami.

I want it that it should first look for 1hr time frame. And then as per the bullish/bearish conditions prevailing in 1hr time frame, it should scan or give bullish/bearish ONLY in 15M TF.

eg.:
1hr macd bullish so should give only buy signals in 15M TF
IF 1hr macd is bearish than it should give sell signals in 15M TF.

can u make one? or have any good scanner for intraday/swing trading?
You thought it right, AFL is for Amibroker. AFL means Amibroker Formula Language , so it is meant for Amibroker only.

For MT4 they have their own language of coding.

Well you should visit the Amibroker Section in the Software category under Tools & Resources Forum . A lot more resources and help you will find there.