Can somebody tell me how zerodha is better than CDEQUI?

rvlv

hi FRIENDS

I like to know what advantages zerodha offers when trader leaves cdequi and joins zerodha?

One they say is less brokerage
other nestplus is free-cdequi charges 500 extra
third i heard IS zerodha offers special trading tools.
a friend commented those tools are all chargeable-they send you to pay money to global datafeeds etc.there is nothing worthwhile.

CDEQUI CHEATS THEIR CUSTOMERS BY SHOWING UNKNOWN-HIDDEN CHARGES UNDER "OTHER CHARGES",
DOES ZERODHA REPEAT SAME THING?
NON TRANSPARENT OTHER OR LIKE india infoline "regula" charges.
IIFL OCCASSIONALY STEALS CLIENTS MONEY-by levying unknown brokerage chsrges or changing brokerage charges without telling clients aead of time.in this process they kill their business.

cdequi & india infoline both are non transparent-they cheat clients
how about zerodha?
can somebody ost a zerodha contract note here?(remove name)

thanks in advance
please clarify

rvlv

hi friends
just tell me

DOES ZERODHA CONTRACT NOTE CONTAIN HIDDEN CHARGES IN THE NAME "OTHER CHARGES"?
YES OR NO.
please let me know.
A guy called pcs securities approached me saying they dont hve any other charges thing with them.

regards

Dear Friends,

I new to Intraday trading as well as Share Market. I am retired and a part of my retirement benefits, I have invested in shares. I have a total investment of Rs. 2 lakhs and against its margin, I do intraday/BTST trading of scripts. Although, I have already burned my fingers many times, I have got about 6-7% profit of my investment. I would appreciate if anyone could clarify the following:-

a) What is the rate of income tax on the profits? (FY 2013-14). Are there different rates for intraday (speculative) profits as well as BTST or short term profits?

b) Is it possible to carryforward loss as an individual ?

c) How a trader and investor is differentiated as per Income Tax Act?

Thanks & Regards,

R M Krishnan

Last edited:
The new bunch of brokerages are pretty transparent, they don't really have any other charges, check this out : http://zerodha.com/pricing

If you want to see how they are performing as a business check this out: http://comparebrokerages.in/brokerage/zerodha
Unicon barred from securities market, http://comparebrokerages.in/brokerage/uniconsecurities , 11 crores in client funds still with them and don't know how much worth of client stocks has been misutilized.
Excellent, Mr Creep !!!

What an excellent idea of promotion of own website & company you works for.

Have seen your website just now. Probably you are a team member of a particular Broker house (Z...). ?? And your intention is very clear. What a fun except Zerodha nobody has submitted IT return for current year as per your site :D . Had you created the site initially when Zerodha had started their business and their belance sheet was nowhere I could have appreciated you.

Keep going ...Keep confusing people ...keep spamming.

All the very best.
Anirban

hi FRIENDS

I like to know what advantages zerodha offers when trader leaves cdequi and joins zerodha?

One they say is less brokerage
other nestplus is free-cdequi charges 500 extra
third i heard IS zerodha offers special trading tools.
a friend commented those tools are all chargeable-they send you to pay money to global datafeeds etc.there is nothing worthwhile.

CDEQUI CHEATS THEIR CUSTOMERS BY SHOWING UNKNOWN-HIDDEN CHARGES UNDER "OTHER CHARGES",
DOES ZERODHA REPEAT SAME THING?
NON TRANSPARENT OTHER OR LIKE india infoline "regula" charges.
IIFL OCCASSIONALY STEALS CLIENTS MONEY-by levying unknown brokerage chsrges or changing brokerage charges without telling clients aead of time.in this process they kill their business.

cdequi & india infoline both are non transparent-they cheat clients
how about zerodha?
can somebody ost a zerodha contract note here?(remove name)

thanks in advance
please clarify
Yes Zerodha is better than CD. But than RKSV is Better than Zerodha and SAS Online is better than RKSV then again WC is better than SAS Online:D

Choice is yours.
;)

cloudTrader

Wisdom capital is The biggest cheater out there..
While opening the account they said you can switch plans anytime to freedom plan..I opened account with them recently when freedom plan was for free..
when spoke with their representative now they are saying will offer ultimate plan for 20,000/monthly charge or freedom plan for 7,000/monthly charge
A Big clap for these cheats!!
Just mention this thing in their official thread so the staff could answer it here for benefit of all

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/wisdom-capital-free-trade-investment-zone.102686/

Wisdom capital is The biggest cheater out there..
While opening the account they said you can switch plans anytime to freedom plan..I opened account with them recently when freedom plan was for free..
when spoke with their representative now they are saying will offer ultimate plan for 20,000/monthly charge or freedom plan for 7,000/monthly charge
A Big clap for these cheats!!
Are you crazy or they are
Who the fool is going to pay them 7k per month brokerage.
In reply to your query in WC thread, they clearly mentioned that they are still providing freedom, though for new clients only, as promotional offer.