Can learning technical analysis help you earn money?

Technical Analysis is the study of supply and demand in the stock market, by comparing the history of stock price movements and volume (the number of shares traded). Understanding the way the price moves in relation to the Open, High, Low and Closing Prices on a given minute, hour, day, week or month and comparing that to the volume can give an insight into future market direction. The data required is usually displayed in a Stock Chart so it is easily consumed.

studying anything related to forex can help you improve, whether u see it or not, there is no mistake in learning, I started with hotforex knowing nothing, and gradually made my way up, it was not easy but really worth it, if you have time to sprare learning pls do so.

Yes, technical analysis of market may help you earning more money. If you will be familiar with the current market situation you will be able to transact properly.

studying anything related to forex can help you improve, whether u see it or not, there is no mistake in learning, I started with hotforex knowing nothing, and gradually made my way up, it was not easy but really worth it, if you have time to sprare learning pls do so.
most broker have edutional section, I learnt a lot from it. I think it is worth to check if you are trading with a broker.

Subhadip

most broker have edutional section, I learnt a lot from it. I think it is worth to check if you are trading with a broker.
In this regards,
Zerodha Varsity is a good one, it is free, one can go there and register for free and learn.

Yes, it helps a lot and it is very important for trading with Forex. If you will able to properly analyze the market and take proper decision accordingly, it will help you earn more and more.