Can i start Youtube Channel with no certification in trading or whatsever??

Hi guys I am a full time trader trading in F&O Nifty and Banknifty, I have been trading for 2 years straight and Interested in starting my own youtube channel which will feature my daily trades and some "how to" info videos on trading, my secondary skills is animation and graphic designing and i use to make infographics in my previous job..Do i need any certification or somthing for this? certified analyst or sort of to share my trades, though i want it be for educational purpose only.

Positivetrader

Hi guys I am a full time trader trading in F&O Nifty and Banknifty, I have been trading for 2 years straight and Interested in starting my own youtube channel which will feature my daily trades and some "how to" info videos on trading, my secondary skills is animation and graphic designing and i use to make infographics in my previous job..Do i need any certification or somthing for this? certified analyst or sort of to share my trades, though i want it be for educational purpose only.
Congrats for your intention to start a youtube channel.
From what ever I heard / know, I would like to share the following with you.
* As long as you mention clearly that the information being shared by you is only foe educational purpose, no other certification / approval required.
* When you start any video, clearly specify what you are going to discuss in the particular video at the very start.
* Till you get a reasonable viewership / subscriptions, try to upload the videos of shorter duration only.
* The duration of the video determines the viewer's interest , especially for new channels / new viewers
* The ideal duration is less than 10 to 12 minutes.
* If you need more time to elaborate some strategy or concept, you may consider uploading Part 1 / Part 2 ... videos.
* Of course, once you get reasonable viewership / subscriptions, you could get viewers for longer duration videos too.
* Try to start with simple basics to attract new traders searching for informative videos.
* Better to upload your videos consistently on regular intervals.
* Best if you could upload at least one video daily. Till you could achieve that, maintain regular intervals between your video uploads.
Wish you all the Best !

pannet1

haha!

if that was the case then you will not find any youtube video on trading at all :)
most are loosers who want to teach the world what they were not able to do. thats a far fetched statement but you get the idea.

Congrats for your intention to start a youtube channel.
From what ever I heard / know, I would like to share the following with you.
* As long as you mention clearly that the information being shared by you is only foe educational purpose, no other certification / approval required.
* When you start any video, clearly specify what you are going to discuss in the particular video at the very start.
* Till you get a reasonable viewership / subscriptions, try to upload the videos of shorter duration only.
* The duration of the video determines the viewer's interest , especially for new channels / new viewers
* The ideal duration is less than 10 to 12 minutes.
* If you need more time to elaborate some strategy or concept, you may consider uploading Part 1 / Part 2 ... videos.
* Of course, once you get reasonable viewership / subscriptions, you could get viewers for longer duration videos too.
* Try to start with simple basics to attract new traders searching for informative videos.
* Better to upload your videos consistently on regular intervals.
* Best if you could upload at least one video daily. Till you could achieve that, maintain regular intervals between your video uploads.
Wish you all the Best !
Gold... Really... thanks for the detailed info bro, really appreciate it!! Exactly what I needed, made my mind clear...thanks a million !!!!

haha!

if that was the case then you will not find any youtube video on trading at all :)
most are loosers who want to teach the world what they were not able to do. thats a far fetched statement but you get the idea.
Haha, yes very true, well I am planning on starting a basic series for newbies on F&O, simplyfying things with graphic visuals as I do it regular for my clients, making presentations and all, I hope I can justify my skills here, thanks for your reply too, :).

pannet1

Haha, yes very true, well I am planning on starting a basic series for newbies on F&O, simplyfying things with graphic visuals as I do it regular for my clients, making presentations and all, I hope I can justify my skills here, thanks for your reply too, :).
there are few more things to add

1) google had made it mandatory to have min 10,000 subscribers (or so) to really consider paying youtubers.
2) we need the video elements not slides
3) no need to prove anyone, if its good then automatically you get subscribers.
4) another thing is the language barrier (hindi got wider audience and then some people in india dont know hindi ... like me)

Yadeyo

I think that you can start a youtube channel without a forex certification. But i would adivse you that more people will listen and attract to you if you have a certification. It will give you credibility and people will give more importance to your views and opinions.