Can anyone suggest any free charting software?

hello,

fellow traders,
iam wishing to know and use charts for intraday trading.
I need realtime charting softwares which can be used to add technical indicators also.

please provide the software names so that i and also fellow traders can also benefit from the charting services.

thankyou
tntrajan

yusi

For a free one, no futures/options, about 60 sec quote delays, 6 months historical backfill (for the free one), one suggestion is QuoteTracker. Stable, good charting/indicators and well discussed in this forum.

Try using sharkhan's Trade Tiger. Its really good. Quote tracker has some limitations. No one will give you anything for free so in quote tracker they limit the number of intraday data saved to 3 or 10 days- can't remember, and the refresh rate time period is increased so basically more chances for a loss. I would suggest, you use quote tracker for eod and intraday only if you can trade with delays. If you want realtime and are ready to pay a little (a one time fee i guess) then go for trade tiger, you will see a lot of screenshots of charts taken by other members on this forum are from tradetiger. If you want free online solutions to use with charts then go for moneycontrol or yahoo- 5 min delay.

hello,

fellow traders,
I need realtime charting softwares which can be used to add technical indicators also.

please provide the software names so that i and also fellow traders can also benefit from the charting services.

thankyou
tntrajan
Try StockLivedata for Amibroker

ebek

Under Linux I would advice Qtstalker. I actually move to linux only for this software. I am very happy with it. Import data as ".csv file" if you need intraday data.

Hi

You can try fcharts or nseindia.com

hello,

fellow traders,

thankyou
tntrajan