Can anybody provide these conditions into afl for exploration in amibroker ?

Anybody please code these interesting conditions for me into formula for Amibroker

(1) Closing price three days ago was higher than the close two days ago, and yesterday's close was lower than today's, and today's is higher than it was three days ago. (In other words, the price went down and then up)

(2) Close has risen three days in a row, and volume has risen two days in a row and is now double or more than what it was 5 days ago.

(3) Price fell for 3 days, then rose by 2% or more.

(4) MACD line crosses or is above the MACD signal line, volume has increased for two days in a row and RSI is under 30 and rising

(5) Close is the lowest for the previous 21 days

(6) Close is higher than the highest open for the past 21 days, and it happened on the last day in the database.

(7) Close is lower than open and volume increases 1.5 times.

(8) 7-period EMA of volume is higher than the 21-period EMA of volume, and the 7-period ema of volume has increased for three bars running

(9) Previous high is in or below the lower 5% of today's range. In other words, less than today's low plus 5% of today's range. It's like a gap with a very tiny overlap.

(10) Scan for stocks with a long-term upwards trend. ema3 > ema3[20] and ema3[20] > ema3[40] and ema3[40] > ema3[60] and ema3[60] > ema3[80] and ema3[80] > ema3[100]

(11) Scanning for a crossover (any kind) eg MACD ,STOCH ,EMA , CCI, RSI etc

Thanks in advance

johnnypareek

Anybody please code these interesting conditions for me into formula for Amibroker

(1) Closing price three days ago was higher than the close two days ago, and yesterday's close was lower than today's, and today's is higher than it was three days ago. (In other words, the price went down and then up)

(2) Close has risen three days in a row, and volume has risen two days in a row and is now double or more than what it was 5 days ago.

(3) Price fell for 3 days, then rose by 2% or more.

(4) MACD line crosses or is above the MACD signal line, volume has increased for two days in a row and RSI is under 30 and rising

(5) Close is the lowest for the previous 21 days

(6) Close is higher than the highest open for the past 21 days, and it happened on the last day in the database.

(7) Close is lower than open and volume increases 1.5 times.

(8) 7-period EMA of volume is higher than the 21-period EMA of volume, and the 7-period ema of volume has increased for three bars running

(9) Previous high is in or below the lower 5% of today's range. In other words, less than today's low plus 5% of today's range. It's like a gap with a very tiny overlap.

(10) Scan for stocks with a long-term upwards trend. ema3 > ema3[20] and ema3[20] > ema3[40] and ema3[40] > ema3[60] and ema3[60] > ema3[80] and ema3[80] > ema3[100]

(11) Scanning for a crossover (any kind) eg MACD ,STOCH ,EMA , CCI, RSI etc

Thanks in advance

hmm 60 that too in $. cool. Will do it for free. As going to test this for me. no time limit though as away from home, but eager to chk this on past data.

johnny

mastermind007

mastermind007

Ah ok, someone looking for a slave who is stupid enough being a slave for a lazy guy again. Good luck.
gary

While I 100% agree with you that you are completely within your rights to demand money for task being offered, it is not appropriate to call anyone else "slave", "stupid" or "lazy".

Each has their own payoffs. Some like to be appreciated with emoticons. Some like to be appreciated with Likes.

He is looking for a slave because he also replied with "No, thanks" to my suggestion to try it himself. :D So actually he is lazy. This whole board consists of 90% lazy guys who think other people have nothing better to do than to code their junk codes for $0. The funny thing is that there even exist poor guys who have nothing better to do as seen in this thread. lol

BTW I did not call anyone slave or stupid directly. Everybody is free to feel like a slave or not or feel stupid or not himself.