Call from Analysts

shrinivas

Power Your Trade charges 1800 per year, which comes to 9 bucks a trading day. I subscribe not for the tips but for various

The other useful aspect of Power Your Trade is the news & rumours that it

So, all in all, friends for 9 bucks a day ... :)
Viola Camri Tititas !!!!!

Last edited:

Raju

Hi,Ganeshhity

I had read your post regarding Balrampur.Volumes were fantastic today.Thanks for the info.Last minute I entered and booked some profit.

Raju

Viola Camri Tititas !!!!!
Ganesh,

This one is trying to fly over my head. But look at these meanings:

"Viola" (Latin): strike, hit, hurt, damage, offend, annoy, violate, to violate, pluck away, to rupture, annull, to ratify, hallow, render inviolable or irrevocable.

The other two words do not exist in English, Latin, Greek (including Ancient Greek), Italian, French, Spanish or no other language I could fathom.

Acta est fabula plaudite. :D :D :D

ITC, I took it at 160, sold it at 170, repurchased it at 168, sold again at 180, entered again at 178 levels and exited yesterday at 189 levels...this is in uptrend...but a lot gas inside...for me, it does not seem possible to cross 200 in recent times...though it is a good long term hold....but one can wait, this will come down to its own pressure very soon (I mean have a look at charts, how drastically it came from 160 to 190 levels in no time)...so wait, buy at pullback and ride the bull..no doubt this is a fantastic stock....i would enter it above 168 and maybe in the range of 171...171 is big support and 168 being even tougher....i'll see that it holds 168..though these price seem to be unrealistic, but you never know the markets...buy the way, have a look at balrampur and bajaj hindustan, some nice cooking would start there !!!!!

all the best..

ganeshhity

( Excuse me for digressing from the thrust of this thread , but ...)
Ganesh

Your day trading skills are truly impressive , Dont mind my asking, though , .... do u offer these profits for tax at 30 % or 10 % ?

I mean what do the rules state ?

AGILENT

( Excuse me for digressing from the thrust of this thread , but ...)
Ganesh

Your day trading skills are truly impressive , Dont mind my asking, though , .... do u offer these profits for tax at 30 % or 10 % ?

I mean what do the rules state ?

AGILENT
sorry for but in. these buying & selling will be regarded as normal trading activities & will be taxed at normal rate & not concessional rate of 10%.

Hi Sarvesh,

Just had a look at these calls. According to me, most, except Gujral's calls do not hold any water. I may be wrong, but if you look at the charts, most scrips have run up quite a bit and now are in the overbought area. Entering these at this stage will be a risky proposition.

So, beware of these calls and do your own analysis and be convinced about the scrip yourself, before jumping in.

BTW, this thread gives you good food for thought. Do keep this going.

Cheers,

Pranay
Yes Pranay. A very good observation. Also Sr. Mem. has highlighed how to interprete these calls esp. that of Deepak Mohoni i like it very much.

Just a passing comment of CNBC TV18 and their experts and on money out of control.

Their analyst notice a stock after it runs up 5-10% and exhausted.

Abt Mr Gujral, he always has a vested interest in his recos. When sensex was around 8800 , he was mentioning secular bear market in long term bull market (god knows what that means). I think he was heavily short on market.

Now he is predictin 13000 and what not.

I just chekc TV18 for the news (not to mention the pretty anchor :D )

sorry for butting in. these buying & selling will be regarded as normal trading activities & will be taxed at normal rate & not concessional rate of 10%.
Ganesh

Hope u are aware.

just checking...

none of my business, of course, but IMHO its always better to be safe than sorry ... and specially when IT matters are concerned ... u know the stiff penalties for short payment ... even if they are detected many years after the event

Your well wisher:)

First of all it was a fundamental recommendation and not Technical One. As you are aware it may flare tomorrow or next year, nobody can be certain about that.

About the rational, I just can say that at the moment I am auditing the group. Beyond that sharing anything is not permissible by law and ethics.

Best Regards,
--Ashish
Hi Ashish,

I am a newbie here, very greeeeeen as far as stocks is concerned. But have worked for a long time, understand disclosures and sublimal messages. You do mention that you cannot elaborate, but in saying what you said about auditing them, have you already not started a movement/momentum?

On a more personal note, what is your take on what generally happens in the stock market - anywhere in the world. It is nice to quote Warren Buffet, which is what everyone who is into trading does, but for one Warren Buffet, there are uncountable numbers who have died trading. And if one reads Illuminati & Free Masonry conspiracy theories, then it may not be all just pure luck and good judgement. The Illuminati is 13 of the worlds riches families and the Rothschilds, the Haupsbergs, the English Monarch, Kennedys, Ford and others have probably amassed all this wealth in collusion and not just business savvy.

These are the bankers and the players of the world. If people are interested I can provide some interesting links but a Google Search is enough for Illuminati and Free Masonry.

I am now like the guy who has seen the Illusion and therefore lives outside the city in a small hut. We used to call them lots of things but ...

Take care

Jayesh