Cairn india or tata steel

I would like to invest Rs. 50,000/- tomorrow. I have short listed Tata Steel and Cairn India. The investment would be for long term like 3-5 years. Which one would you think be a better option.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.G

I would like to invest Rs. 50,000/- tomorrow. I have short listed Tata Steel and Cairn India. The investment would be for long term like 3-5 years. Which one would you think be a better option.

Thanks in advance.
I would go with cairn.

Prataap_2013

Keeping in mind the requirement of the new SEBI Research Analysts Regulations 2014, no member can provide trading calls, give buy/sell recommendations, post price targets or any such opinion related to the price movement of any security or an IPO listed or to be listed in any of the exchanges in India.
By the way, how do members of moneycontrol board openly give targets and no one stops them?

mastermind007

25 in Cairn, 25 in Tatasteel...

bunti_k23

really dont know abt investments but they are like very best contenders for short term positional trades they are at great demand levels see the charts .
charts are only for study purpose consult your advisor before taking any decision.:thumb: