buying options historical data from globaldatafeeds

Hi All, I am planning to buy 2-3 years options intraday historical IEOD data from global datafeeds. if anyone is ready to share the cost or if someone knows a cheaper source let me know.

umeshmandal

Hi All, I am planning to buy 2-3 years options intraday historical IEOD data from global datafeeds. if anyone is ready to share the cost or if someone knows a cheaper source let me know.
I dont have any interest in Option data! Having said that I would like to ask you to check again: GFDL do not offer Historical IEOD data ONLY for Option segment. They offer it in one Capsule of entire FnO of NSE.

In case you have received any offer for Option Data alone, then kindly specify the amount GFDL is asking for , for each year data, to provide the same!

I can guide you to people who already have the IEOD data for past 1/2 years and maybe willing to share on Non-commercial basis!

Hi Umesh, its the Future&Options bundle that I was looking to buy though I am interested only in options. It would be great if you can share contact of people who sell this data.