Buying experience of paid amibroker trading system

XRAY27

Dear members,
iam telling the buying experience of paid afls of amibroker...during the earlier days of trading i have purchased... following afls if one fails another...

1.buysellnifty.com........ buy at open of candle is the buy and...result no Risk
reward.it works only on paper
2.DTS trading system (daytradingsystem.blogspot.in)........with there rules there target of 200 points not reached and capital gone (buy at high and sell at low happened) it may work only in trending market

3.Intra day afl (intradayafl.com) Buy at open of candle ... it works only on paper complete fraud

4.Prime system(livetradesystem.com) another useless afl for real market...

After losing each time my capital

studied all books on technical analysis... got training from a traderji member for future and options segment... developed some trading setups and now... trading with a reasonable accuracy...

CONCLUSION:There is no short for trading... have to learn technical analysis and design setups for profit...

Last edited:

jamit_05

Dear members,
iam telling the buying experience of paid afls of amibroker...during the earlier days of trading i have purchased... following afls if one fails another...

1.buysellnifty.com........ buy at open of candle is the buy and...result no Risk
2.DTS trading system (daytradingsystem.blogspot.in)........with there rules there target of 200 points not reached and capital gone (buy at high and sell at low happened) it may work only in trending market

3.Intra day afl (intradayafl.com) Buy at open of candle ... it works only on paper complete fraud

studied all books on technical analysis... got training from a traderji member for future and options segment... developed some trading setups and now... trading with a reasonable accuracy...

CONCLUSION:There is no short for trading... have to learn technical analysis and design setups for profit...

The execution of their systems is usually very difficult. The Draw-downs douse the ambition of traders. Entries are often very fine-tuned.

The system designers probably do not have sufficient experience in trading their own systems. And if they did and were successful, then they'd just continue trading it... why give away precious design worth lakhs and crores for a few thousands? :confused:

In conclusion, either the AFL designers had difficulty in execution or the AFL is not an all-season one and is suitable for only particular moods of the market. Either way, the subscribing trader is bound to suffer.

Ive tried Auto live trade afl system, works some time and some times ended up with losss. On an average ive made tiny profits rather than waiting to achieve each targets. I keep my targets lesser then the T1 as shown in signal that way i do a safe exit. If I had know the technics of when to enter and exit, i wouldnt have used these afls, But to a beginer like me, who is not greedy, can make a reasonable profit. Also I agree that paper trade is entirely differnt then real trade. In paper trade we tend to relax or keep ourselves cool but when it comes to real trade-its real money and we tend to act cranky at times.. Im a real good example of it..

Rish

Dear members,

In traderji so many good things (AFL's) are there, but, the problem is we never do homework and never believe.

Always trying to locate new strategy.........to take perfect trade (which is not exist in trading).

I hope TJ members will never buy any AFL................All are available here itself.......