Buying Chair online

I think that you need to buy the chair from a store or a supermarket. The problem with buying chairs online is that there will be many problems if you don't like the chair. It is best for you to make some time of your life and buy the chair from a physical store.

ravi2126

Go for Adjustable Backrest mesh Chair like below
They costly compare to normal office chair but very comfortable.
Visit few local store and try it out.

This is best chair for long time work ...
In all manners

Most customer like it..
I have furniture business

I will recommend go with this

ravi2126

I am looking for a simple comfortable 'office chair' online. Had got chair from local store (zebra), and its not very comfortable with bad backrest. Makes me appreciate the good chairs i had in office.

Anyone has any experience buying it online? There are too many options and hardly any reviews. Which companies are good? Any recommendation for a specific chair will be very helpful.

I am looking to buy maybe from pepperfry ( has some discount going on btw) or amazon.in because they seem to have good return policies.

Links - Pepperfry, Amazon
Offline you can try at
HOF/Godrej they r master in chair

In online, guarantee issue will come n they r not chair manufacturers as they purchase from others vendors

ravi2126

Geeken chairs r also to good with
HOF/GODREJ...
I think this 3company will solve ur problem..

Pls go offline for better service with accurate comfortablility to

I would recommend you to go for that high back thing really. I am now using from your pictures something like medium back and fabric and that's it really. And I plan to do something else really. I do not understand why you go for other variants for home.

Why not just simply get some of your order somewhere in Amazon or somewhere else really, I simply do not understand anything you really want here anyway. If you will order from China, then be sure they will do only wholesale and that's really it.