BUY wipro bonus 1:1

Ash,

Even I had 10 wipro shares from one week,, and still now my demat account shows 10 shares.. I don't know if i will get bonus or not and if i get bonus than when will i get..

Right now my demat account is showing around 50% loss on wiprol

Always Remains
Tushar

tusharc said:
Ash,

Even I had 10 wipro shares from one week,, and still now my demat account shows 10 shares.. I don't know if i will get bonus or not and if i get bonus than when will i get..

Right now my demat account is showing around 50% loss on wiprol

Always Remains
Tushar
same problem here if i sell my 15 wipro shares tommorrow will my account be creditd with the bonus which i am eligible.

As per Wipro, bonus shares will bt trf on 25 august in demat a/cs.
But what is the meaning of Bonus issue if the price has fallen to 350 now, should the price not remain same.

Regarding bonus issue...the bonus shares will be credited to your demats if you hold shares as on record date. Even if you sell the existing after record date, you get the bonus shares. finally as wipro shares are traded ex-bonus, insense they will be trading at half their previous value (as bonus ratio is 1:1). hope every one's got cleared. :D

hi all, bonus shares will be credited directly into your demat's. People holding stocks as on /before record date get bonus shares even if they sell it after record date. In the anticipation of new excess shares coming in the price will usually drop depending on the ratio of bonus. in this case to half as bonus ratio is 1:1. hope this has answered all your queries