Buy today Sell tomorrow calls (btst)

hii there
i m starting this thread for buying stock and selling it at next day..
i will give u tips of btst between 2.30 to 3.15..
i will daily give u the tips..
and if any other guy also got this type of tips he can also give it in this thread..
i will keep a result a last 3 days so u can analysis from that

and i think it will be convinentn for u if i msg u tips through msngr..just reply ur yahoo id i will add u and send u tips on yahoo

well guys,,
still many of u r giving their rediffmail id instead of yahoo id..
now me giving my id all want to receive tips can add me .
my yahoo id is : badaltrade
ok and than for ur wonderful responses

due to some lake of time i cant update my thread for past few days...rite now i add over 100 ids in my msngr list..u can also join if u want..
call on 18th august:
buy tvtoday cmp 111.80 tgt 114+
buy mysore cement cmp 29.75 tgt 31-32 within 2days
buy guj amb 64.50 tgt 66+
result:
mysore cem and guj amb touch the target on the same day 31.20+ and 66+ respectively
mysore cem has a high of 36.4,tv today zommed to 118+ and guj ambuja reach target,has a high of 66.40+

call on 19th august:
buy tcs cmp 1326.5 tgt 1345-55
prism cem 26.3 tgt 27-28
result:tcs has a high of 1348.50 and prism sl trgger

call on 23 august:
buy century tex cmp 292 tgt 298-300
result:touch a high of 301.70

due to some problem i couldnt give any btst for some days..sorry for inconvinience.
Thanx all for ur wonderful appreciation..since now i have added more than 30id in my yahoo messenger..
and plzz giv me ur yahoo id only so i can add other i cant add other id so plzz..some of u provide me other id so i m telling

Last edited:
badalpatel said:
hii there
i m starting this thread for buying stock and selling it at next day..
i will give u tips of btst between 2.30 to 3.15..
i will daily give u the tips..
and if any other guy also got this type of tips he can also give it in this thread..

today my aftek call has high of 124+ and iob also doen do bad,it has high of 85.70
and i think it will be convinentn for u if i msg u tips through msngr..just reply ur yahoo id i will add u and send u tips on yahoo

call on 11th august:
buy bilt 120.75 tgt 123
buy alok tex 74.90 tgt 77